Bearclaw Valley Can I see your world?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Outside Bearclaw Valley, by the Boulder Path. Possible Warden trade! :) 

Sebastian trotted closer with curiosity, which ended him almost at the bottom of the steep cliff. The large grey male let out a puff. It was a ledge like his pack lived on. Only the walls weren't covered with thorns. His pale gaze looked over the valley below. It looked beautiful. The large male wanted to explore this valley! Maybe there was someone interesting to meet or find someone who know his father! The grey male trotted along the edge until he looked down to see a path with boulders. He quickened his pace and came to the mouth of this boulder path but that is also when he got basically a bitch slap with a pack's scent. 

Sebastian huffed. He was not the one to disrespect one's borders. He male sniffed more deeply to see if he knew the scent but he did not. Sebastian had be build like his father Burke. He was a tank of a wolf, but luckily for other's the son with a tail was much more friendly. At least that is what Sebastian thought of himself. The younger male sneezed and grunted. He carefully set a step closer, having a more curious disposition rather than an aggressive one. The path seemed like the buffer zone where wolves got the warning there was a pack. Damn.
Messages In This Thread
Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 17, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 17, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 18, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 20, 2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 20, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 24, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 24, 2015, 09:07 PM