Stavanger Bay Sunlight on my side
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle waddled from the den site, and though she wished to go for a walk. She found it far to hard, to walk. She sat down with a small umph, and growled softly under her breath. This being twice as wide as tall, was not lovely. She was secretly cursing the size of her husband at the moment, that was what the meaning of this was surely. His size was gigantic, so of course his son's would be too. She sighed again, and shifted trying to get comfortable.

She pushed herself to her feet again, after catching what little breath she could. She headed towards the water, she wanted a drink. Hopefully, she wouldn't fall in. She may drown, simply because she couldn't get out. She lay at the edge of the river, and lapped up what she could. It was uncomfortable to say the least.

Pushing herself backwards, she plopped down on the ground. Her breath coming quickly in pants. While she lay there trying to catch her breath, she decided to take a small nap maybe. She closed her eyes, and wriggled about to get comfortable.

@Ragnar 
Messages In This Thread
Sunlight on my side - by Thistle Cloud - March 21, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Sunlight on my side - by Ragnar - March 22, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: Sunlight on my side - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2015, 07:45 AM