The Sunspire I'm a lot of things, mad is just one
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
all welcome, but maybe see if @Sumayl  and @Vienna wants a thread?

Jace woke from a deep sleep and looked around him, he looked to the dark sky. And watched as the sun began to bleed. Lost in the moment, he studied the colors as they slowly encompassed the sky. Blue eyes glittered cooly, in the misty morning air. Standing and shaking the strands of water that took over his fur, he looked about him.

He had not seen hide nor tail of his sister, or even @Sumayl when she got home. He wondered at it, but didn't want to dig too deeply into that mess. The thought of his sister having relations with Sumayl, or anyone really made him ill. She was his sister, and it just wasn't right. Just like his parents, he refused to think about it. That was probably a pretty juvenile outlook on such things, especially since he was now an adult, but well what could you do.

He also found, that he hoped his sister did, and that she got permission and that she would have babies. Because, he just wanted little nieces and nephews to spoil. He grinned evilly for a moment, as he thought of all the things  he could do to get them to play tricks on their dad. Jace was becoming able, to handle the males presence, and had they gotten along. He could see himself playing tricks on him a lot, if he couldn't be the crazy brother-in-law, why be one at all.

He sighed and shook his head, no use thinking of such things. There would not be any back yard barbecue's and football games for these two. They just couldn't get along, both of them were stubborn, and both of them were ass holes, so therein lied the rub.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - March 24, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Vienna IA - April 20, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - April 23, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 23, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - June 06, 2015, 09:04 AM