Blacktail Deer Plateau Be my friend before the dawn
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
When Osprey caught sight of a foreign wolf approaching her, she froze and regarded the stranger with a long and scrutinizing gaze. If the person turned out to be hostile, she would be at disadvantage. She could not run away (not fast enough at least), she could not fight it, being weak and her body hurting already, and there was little comfort in knowing that the pack's borders were within sight. As far as she knew, no one was around and it did not take a lot of time to maim or kill a wolf, therefore no one could possibly come to her aid, if things got nasty.

Therefore she stayed, where she was, fur on her nape bristled slightly and a low, defensive growl rumbled in her chest - no other tools were available for her. However as the wolf came closer she recognized it as one of Peregrine's subordinates. Her grim and serious expression changed to one of wonder and curiosity. She could not recall the girl's name, but the fact that she was not entirely sane ringed a bell. If she had come here to ask Osprey to help bring another goat to the caldera... She tilted her head to the side, waiting for the wolf to explain her reasons to coming here.

The wolf, however, seemed to have lost it's courage to come closer and after a little lingering on the spot, it turned around and went away. Osprey - on the other hand - contemplated a little, whether this wolf really had been the one she had known or someone having a close resemblance, and then chose to return to her spot and have a rest.

ooc: editted an ending, because the other player is PPC due to RL circumstances.
Messages In This Thread
Be my friend before the dawn - by Osprey - March 31, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Be my friend before the dawn - by OG Magpie - April 01, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Be my friend before the dawn - by Osprey - April 02, 2015, 04:41 PM