Nova Peak I want to belong.
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
He didn't know what to say. The question wasn't a difficult one, and it brought to mind a number of things, but Tryphon was still unsure. For a moment he just watched Bazi's outstretched paw, studying it with a glazed expression, trying to remember something. 

"I remember... My mother." He started to explain, but as soon as the word left his mouth, Tryphon frowned. "Sort of. We lived by the sea, and she taught me to swim." Swim, drown, it was pretty much the same thing; the boy didn't have anything specific to go on, just that one memory of the ocean water which - as he thought about it - turned dark.

"I guess I wasn't very good at it, because.. The next thing I remember, I was waking up on a riverbank." He said this as if he were discussing the weather, but there was an underlying apprehension there as well. He just couldn't be sure about anything in his memory at this point. "And that was where a lady found me - like you, big and -" Oh. Was that rude? For a moment Tryphon's mouth hung agape as he realized what he had said, but he went on hastily, with the hope that Bazi wouldn't notice. "- and since she helped me, I helped her, and her mate, and her uh, cousin, I think? With the newborns. Maybe they were Alphas? I'm not sure though, they seemed... Young." Again, unsure, Tryphon plunked his head down upon his own paws, right next to Bazi's toes.
Messages In This Thread
I want to belong. - by Larus - April 05, 2015, 07:21 PM
RE: I want to belong. - by Bazi - April 06, 2015, 07:15 AM
RE: I want to belong. - by Larus - April 06, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: I want to belong. - by Bazi - April 07, 2015, 05:33 AM
RE: I want to belong. - by Larus - April 07, 2015, 10:13 PM
RE: I want to belong. - by Bazi - April 08, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: I want to belong. - by Larus - April 08, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: I want to belong. - by Bazi - April 09, 2015, 05:15 AM
RE: I want to belong. - by Larus - April 13, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: I want to belong. - by Bazi - May 10, 2015, 11:37 AM