Redtail Rise I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
SFT2/SFT3 area on the map. AW, but maybe @Reek ?

Morning broke over the wilds in a dazzling display of light. As the sun began its slow, arduous climb into the sky, not a single cloud rose in its path to shield the earth below. The temperature on the ground was already pleasant, promising a hot day for the wolves. Very likely the hottest day so far. If Saena, who trekked determinedly along the ridge, was daunted at all by the thought of spending a hot day hunting (prey or lone wolves, whichever she found first), it didn't show in her proud carriage.

She paused where the ridge grew broadest and stared out over the foothills between her and the Sunspire range. If this was where she and her scant followers chose to stay, then those foothills would be their excess hunting grounds when the ridge wasn't providing. The trees held ample prey in them, but it didn't hurt to plan ahead. She stretched, shook her pelt out, and then began heading in the direction of the southern foothills.

She'd barely made it halfway down the slope when she lifted her snout into the air and loosed a low, long summoning howl. Up until now, Saena hadn't contacted Reek or Wynter about her potential location, but her howl now was for them specifically. It noted her location—any wolf could easily pinpoint another from a howl alone—but also pointed out where she was going. She hoped that one of them could join her, share their thoughts on her potential land, and while away the afternoon getting acquainted.
Messages In This Thread
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again - by Saēna - April 09, 2015, 05:31 PM