Redhawk Caldera I only appeared so I could fade away
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"Rawlaraw!" Nightjar was saying to his father as they returned from a jaunt around the pack land (i.e. the half-mile surrounding the den), as if he had something meaningful to say about their journey. In truth, Nightjar had noticed almost nothing on their walk except for a few birds that lit from the ground when they got near, and couldn't even have easily retraced their steps, but it was fulfilling to babble senselessly at Peregrine. The Alpha male was always a good sport and responded, even when his son wasn't even saying real words, as he did presently before nudging the boy toward @Wildfire and Raven, who were both absorbed in their own activities.

Nightjar didn't go to them immediately. Instead, he dropped to his rear in the grass to rest, scaring a honeybee up from a flower that was growing near him. It bumbled through the air toward him and made a pit stop on his deaf ear the exact moment that he lifted his hind paw to scratch. He was groaning and enjoying himself until a sharp pain lanced through the sensitive flesh of his deaf ear. Nightjar yelped loudly, leaped to his feet and whirled around to look for his assailant, but he would never spot the bee that was using the last of its life force to detach its stinger in his skin and struggle away through the air. His eyes locked accusingly on his sisters as though he thought they were the culprits, and very loudly, he said, "OUCH," just in case they didn't realize they'd hurt him.
Messages In This Thread
I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 16, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 17, 2015, 08:32 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 18, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 18, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 22, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 22, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 28, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 28, 2015, 12:57 PM