Redtail Rise Maladroit
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
For @arion and @saena!  Recruitment thread! Taking place directly after http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=8872

"She may only be a yearling," he commented, referring to Saena, looking back to major-dickface who followed behind him back to Redtail Rise.  "But, she's got her head on straight, you know? Age doesn't really matter when it comes to that sort of thing.  It's all capability at that point, and I'll vouch for her... I think she's got that."  

The bastard had continued to speak in his monotonous motormouthed drivel for the entire walk back from the poppy plant, pausing only to stop for air as he filled Arion in on ever single, painstaking, detail of the fledgling pack.  As his anger and aggravation faded away with the time spent in their walk, the ragged wolf had become much more talkative as he reverted to his more natural state.  The greek barely had time to even get a word in during Reek's unending spiel.  Although, the bastard still saw the chocolate covered male that followed behind him as a total asshole, he could see that he would more than likely be a welcome member of their future pack, and possible a partner in crime... supposing Reek could get past his arrogance.

"It's a nice place," he continued, motioning around wildly with his muzzle, usual shit-eating grin plastered across his maw.  Reek pointed high up in the ridge with his paw.  "My den's up there. I share it with my good friend Wyn. That's also where I keep all the plants.  If you need anything, you know where to find me." 

Finally ending his longwinded spiel, Reek turned his muzzle to the sky and howled to @Saena.  The yearling tended to stay close to the rise, popping in every once in a while to check up on the two homesteaders.  Hopefully, she would be in the area to hear his call.  "And now, Arion. We wait," he chirped, crashing to his haunches into the dirt.
Messages In This Thread
Maladroit - by Reek - April 21, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Maladroit - by Arion - April 22, 2015, 04:08 AM
RE: Maladroit - by Saēna - April 23, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Maladroit - by Reek - April 24, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Maladroit - by Arion - April 25, 2015, 05:14 AM
RE: Maladroit - by Saēna - April 25, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Maladroit - by Reek - April 25, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Maladroit - by Arion - April 27, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Maladroit - by Saēna - April 27, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Maladroit - by Arion - April 28, 2015, 03:21 AM
RE: Maladroit - by Saēna - April 29, 2015, 12:02 PM