Stavanger Bay If only living was as easy now
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle could not even begin to describe the pain she felt. The way that it was sometimes hard to breathe, the pain so paramount. Or the fact that she still woke at night, because she was cold and looked about for him to lean against, until she realized he was gone forever. She would never be able to do so again. Or the fact that she looked at their children, and it was like a sharp barb everytime, despite that she loved them so much.

Thistle wasn't sure how much her information could help, but she was willing to do her best. To try and find who did this, to punish them. If she had her way, in a perfect world. Atreyu would find them, and bring them back. And she would set her very pack members upon whomever it was and allow them to tear the ruffian that took her love away, to pieces.

You can yes, but be warned. Vikings are savage creatures and if one of them killed him, they may attack you as well. I do not think Dagrun would have, he loved his brother. Bragi and Tyrr I do not know their motives or thoughts. Thank you Atreyu.
Messages In This Thread
If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2015, 08:00 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - April 29, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - May 17, 2015, 02:50 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - May 18, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - May 19, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - June 08, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - June 22, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - June 29, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - July 04, 2015, 04:22 PM