Stavanger Bay I'll sing to the stars just for you
even if we survive
82 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Levi was nearing his adulthood, at least in terms of age. He was nearly eight months old and from what he understood, that was when he would be joining the adult ranks. He wondered what he would need to do to be more open and friendly with others, to not hide in his den or the safety of the pack. He was not a very sociable wolf, but he loved his family and would do anything for them.

Thoughts of Ragnar and death had filtered into his mind lately, and tonight he could not sleep. So he wandered the shores of the beach for a few hours, and finally made his way inland. He sought out his mother, wondering if he could be of any help her, now or in the future. He saw her sitting outside and a smile lit up his face. "Hi Momma," he said softly, nudging her gently on the cheek.

It was dark and the pups were asleep behind them as he settled next to her, taking his spot between his siblings and the world around them. "How are you?" he asked softly, looking at her for a moment before turning his eyes to the heavens. He would be here for her, even if she didn't want to talk about it. That was the best thing anyone could do.
crash down like an avalanche
Messages In This Thread
I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2015, 08:03 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - May 19, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - June 20, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - June 24, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - July 06, 2015, 09:52 AM