Stavanger Bay I'll sing to the stars just for you
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle sat and sighed softly, she realized she had all but forgot about her children all of them lately. Mostly just taking care of them as she went. She was distant and it rankled within the gentle she wolf. She was determined to rectify that. Thoughts of Charon and Levi swam through her head. Both almost adults, both good additions to the ranks. She wasn't sure yet, if she should move Charon up, she actually longed for her husband's words of wisdom in this area. He had been the king after all, she just merely a figurehead for a queen.

Thistle smiled softly as Levi, came forward. He had really stepped up, especially where his younger siblings were concerned. Even if they were not his by blood. He had taken care of them, when Thistle could not. He was there when she had to run to the borders. He was a good boy, a lot like his mother. Though, he was not as happy go lucky, no that alone belonged to Charon. She nudged him back, Hello Levi. Could not sleep?

Thistle sighed softly, I am doing better than I was Levi, but not near as good as I could be.  I fear sometimes, that I am  not being a good mother, or queen while grief lays heaven on me. Sometimes I wonder if we should just move from this cursed land. Gunnar begged me too before he left, even before he said goodbye to all of you he begged. But I could not go.
Messages In This Thread
I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2015, 08:03 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - May 19, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Thistle Cloud - May 23, 2015, 08:39 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - June 20, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - June 24, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - July 06, 2015, 09:52 AM