Stavanger Bay I'll sing to the stars just for you
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle smiled at his gentle shake of head. And licked his ears, gently preening his head, as she thought of different things, if he would allow. She did not fear for the safety of her youngest children, not when they were both here. And Charon too, never very far.

Thistle smiled and stopped move about for a moment. Gave Levi a gentle nudge, Thank you Levi, very much. She grew quiet and just enjoyed the silence of the night. As thoughts danced and tumbled throughout her mind. Where should they go from here. She heard his words, but they did not click at first. She sighed and tilted her ears again. Perhaps I should ask the few who remain. I need to bring a beta up the ranks to help me, and perhaps another alpha, purely out of friendship. There is so much we need to do, we need to start preparing for winter, but there is so few of us. I worry Levi very much, about all of you.
Messages In This Thread
I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2015, 08:03 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - May 19, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - June 20, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Thistle Cloud - June 22, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - June 24, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - July 06, 2015, 09:52 AM