Sea Lion Shores Heh. That's Cute.
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle could tell him of a time when three packs, made their home near the sea. However, her's was the only one left. Sometimes she was proud of that, others she wondered if they were glutton's for punishment and if they shouldn't move on. She didn't know, so she persevered, staying where she was and learning and watching and hoping. It was all she could do really.

Thistle nodded her head, Yes too much can make you sick and dehydrate you adn the sicker you are the more you vomit which dehydrates you even faster. It's a terrible, yet beautiful thing the sea. SHe grew quiet then and looked out over the sea and it's blue color. It was beautiful, but to love it was to be wary of it. The creatures that slide beneath it, and the waves as the crashed. It was dangerously beautiful.

Thistle smiled again and nodded. She could have said it stung like a bitch, but well one did not use such words. Not when they were a lady in polite company, though Thistle had been known to blister the rear end of her husband with some of her words. For a moment she lost her breath, as she realized she would even miss the fights with him. Her ears slid back her skull and then back forward as she tried to push the grief at bay for the time.

Thistle laughed softly her laughter carrying, Yes actually I can believe that sir. Forgive me, I have not been very kind. I am Thistle Cloud, alphess of Stavanger Bay. He gave something of his, so she gave her name in return. Thistle sighed softly, happily and a strange look came across her face as she thought about it. I was born by the sea, and then when I left my family to strike out on my own. I settled near the sea again. So I have always been part of the sea.
Messages In This Thread
Heh. That's Cute. - by Iqniq - May 17, 2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Thistle Cloud - May 19, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Iqniq - May 19, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Thistle Cloud - May 23, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Iqniq - May 28, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Thistle Cloud - May 30, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Iqniq - May 30, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Thistle Cloud - June 03, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Iqniq - June 03, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Thistle Cloud - June 06, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Iqniq - June 07, 2015, 12:11 AM