Redtail Rise I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "former fetus"
95 Posts
Ooc —
Smash's post titles will feature Anna Kendrick quotes. ;)

She was running faster than she had ever run before, her dark legs a blur as she hurtled across the open plains. Her tongue lolled from her umber muzzle, her panting breaths keeping perfect pace with the thudding of her sprightly paws. Smash felt like she could run like this forever, if not for the mountains rising up to block her path. She passed through a narrow corridor between the first set only to find a larger ridge of sawtooths creating a wall as far as the eye could see, east to west.

Smash put on the brakes, skidding slightly on some morning dew sticking to the grass. "Dagnabbit son of a monkey spank!" she blurted as she lost her balance. Her voice cut through the morning stillness, scaring a few nearby songbirds into silence, then flight. She somehow recovered and stabilized, albeit with her legs splayed strangely. Smash laughed under her breath as she straightened herself out.

After sweeping her surroundings, she spontaneously decided to lope toward a hillock to her right. With each step, the air grew saltier. But another thread of scents slowly overtook the fragrance of sea salt. Curiosity piqued, Smash slowed and peered at the hillock from a safe distance. Wolves! she thought. She hadn't come across a pack in a few days now. She had thought about joining the last one but evidently its leader hadn't liked her style, turning her away for being too insincere. She rolled her tangerine eyes.

"I hope you guys have a better sense of humor," Smash muttered playfully before sending up a howl to try her luck.
Messages In This Thread
I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "former fetus" - by Smash - May 20, 2015, 10:18 AM