Redtail Rise A hard rains gonna fall
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Works for me! @Wynter, now that you're back, do you wanna finish this thread up? 

Edit: Slapping on a conclusion because Wynter is abandoning the thread.

He followed behind his mate in a tired lockstep all the way down the ridge and to the creek that ran though the valley.  It was no ocean, like back in Ankyra, however Reek could appreciate the sentiment that Wynter had tried to spurn. Nostalgia was a beautiful thing. Looking down at the water, the raggedy wolf couldn't help but show a weak smile for the fact that Wynter would go so far out of her way to cheer him up.  

Jumping in with a splash, Wynter showered him with droplets of water, soaking Reek as he watched from the shore. "You rascal," he chirped, shaking himself dry.  However, it was all for naught, as he jumped into the water behind her in pursuit.  "I'm surprised, I didn't think you liked the water," he added, thinking back to their time together in Ankyra Sound.  Actually, he couldn't remember a single time that she had completely submerged herself beneath the waves.

But no answer came.  Instead the two frolicked and played in the water, jumping from bank to bank like pups to only return to their den hours later for some much needed rest.
Messages In This Thread
A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 21, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 21, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 23, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 24, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 24, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 26, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 12:16 PM