Redtail Rise I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Preferably @Reek :)

"What? He thinks he can just cut me off drugs like that?" Arion scowled. He didn't overdose too much, in fact, he was actually taking the normal amount, he was just overdosing on what he usually took which was technically half of the normal amount. Reek was just overreacting a lot, he wasn't going to fall flat on his face and die for god's sake. Besides, if he did, who cared? Who gave a damn shit if he died and went to Tartarus? Seriously, it wasn't like anyone needed a goddamn sociopath in their pack. Nobody liked him or cared.

"If I want to take drugs, I'll take drugs, no one can stop me!" the stallion's speech slurred as he trotted out of his den to the top of the ridge where he gazed at the distant horizon. Happiness and anxiety rushed through him, making him nearly double over for a second, but a moment later it vanished. "See? I'm totally fine," he said to no one in particular, a smirk crossing his features as he shook his head irritably.

That was when his vision blurred and suddenly he found it extremely difficult to breath. He began shaking and felt a wave of lightheadedness and dizziness wash over him as well as a huge pounding headache. Slowly, as if in a movie, the Greek collapsed.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 08:23 AM