Stavanger Bay tell me what it feels like
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'm so sorry i'm being a crap pack mate and leader lately. I have a lot going on health wise, and depression set in thanks to health concerns. But I hope to reinstate myself and get Thistle to a better place.

Thistle knew that Charon could be snarky and a bit rude really. She also however didn't stop it. She had no energy to do so. As long as he showed respect to the proper wolves, she was fine with it and as long as he always respected his pack mates, she didn't make much of a fuss about it. She could however tell she was slightly annoying him, which made her frown. Was it a good choice to make him Beta? If he couldn't even handle light teasing? She would have to watch that.

Thistle looked him over, You are not yet ready to be an alpha Charon. Some days I do not even think I am ready for that position. But Beta you can have. You have to hold yourself to a higher standard than others Charon. Act faithfully, and kindly to your subordinates while being firm in your responses and rules. And then perhaps someday you can have the pack alpha position.
Messages In This Thread
tell me what it feels like - by Charon - June 22, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - June 27, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - June 30, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - July 04, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - July 06, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - July 11, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - July 13, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - July 31, 2015, 04:57 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2015, 02:37 PM