I could use someone like you
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Reek first please, then @Scimitar @Kaskara and maybe @Bazi if she wants? Long-awaited NP + RR meet! Timeline-wise, it's set sometime after RR chases Seb off and probably after the Meldresi incident, but since those threads aren't finished, we're gonna be suuuuuper vague about it. Also this is thread #100 for me! /confetti

Originally, Saena and @Reek had wanted to head out within the week, but circumstance had pushed their timeline back. It was nearly three weeks ago that they had first discussed coming to speak with the wolves of Nova Peak, and much longer since Saena had promised to call on Kaskara. As the duo trekked north toward the much taller mountain, she wondered if they would remember and if they would find fault in her tardiness. It wasn't without reason, but the terms would be set by Nova Peak here, and Redtail Rise could only agree to them, to an extent, so her excuses weren't worth much.

"I don't know much about them," Saena admitted as the pair grew closer and closer to the vast mountain, "but their Beta, Kaskara, seemed nice about it. As long as we don't hunt north of our borders, there shouldn't be any problems." So far there hadn't been any. The Redtail Rise wolves stuck respectfully to the south and their own borders and treated the north as a no man's land in terms of hunting. Aside from her recent encounter with a member of Nova Peak and several strangers, Saena had no reason to think their proximity was an issue.

They drew up well outside the pack's borders, where the scent of wolves first hit their noses, nearly a mile out from the nearest scent marker. Here, the young Alpha exchanged a glance with her ragtag Beta before pitching her snout skyward and howling a low and deferential request for an audience. She did her very best to make it seem as little like a demand as possible, and when her voice (and possibly Reek's) died off, she crouched down to await their arrival. "I really hope this goes well," she shared with her friend/brother/adviser/etc. as her gut twisted into a nervous knot.
Messages In This Thread
I could use someone like you - by Saēna - June 22, 2015, 08:24 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Reek - June 22, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Bazi - June 25, 2015, 03:59 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Kaskara - June 28, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Scimitar - July 03, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Saēna - July 07, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Reek - July 07, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Bazi - July 16, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Kaskara - July 21, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Scimitar - July 27, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Saēna - July 28, 2015, 06:58 AM