Nova Peak shake my little soul for you now toy
138 Posts
Ooc — Ku
open for anyone!!

Today, he did something he would not have normally done.  Today, Pasha dared to venture just a touch further than he was supposed to.  Or at least whatever the mental stipulation of too far was.  The den mouth had disappeared in his imaginary rearview mirror as he peddled forward, feet scampering across the loose terrain as though he was going a million miles an hour, and subsequently getting a million miles away.

While the path was somewhat familiar to him — learned on an excursion with his mother — it was soon not of the familiar sort at all.  He had veered off into the lush undergrowth, disappearing as though he had been swallowed whole.  Here the flowers and plants were wild and rank, their smells overwhelming to the Frostfur youth.  But he drew them all in and this time, he did not smash them.  He bounded through them instead, pouncing upon loose twigs and leaf matter as graceful as he could get in his few-weeks-old state.

He growled and tussled with them, somersaulting about as his milk teeth gnashed the feeble sticks.  They snapped once and once again as he made his choices.  He was quite content with his hiding spot, which was nothing more than a narrow copse resting in what had been or was becoming the well worn pathways of the Peak.  This play he continued for some time, only contentedly rolling onto his back his with quarry to gaze upon the forest canopy.

What he saw there was another world altogether, and the gnawing slowly ceased as his wonder took over.
glass animals — pools
[Image: counselor.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
shake my little soul for you now toy - by Pasha - June 23, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: shake my little soul for you now toy - by Kaskara - June 24, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: shake my little soul for you now toy - by Pasha - June 25, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: shake my little soul for you now toy - by Kaskara - July 05, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: shake my little soul for you now toy - by Pasha - July 20, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: shake my little soul for you now toy - by Kaskara - July 22, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: shake my little soul for you now toy - by Pasha - July 22, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: shake my little soul for you now toy - by Kaskara - July 30, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: shake my little soul for you now toy - by Pasha - July 30, 2015, 09:39 PM
RE: shake my little soul for you now toy - by Kaskara - August 14, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: shake my little soul for you now toy - by Pasha - August 26, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: shake my little soul for you now toy - by Kaskara - August 26, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: shake my little soul for you now toy - by Pasha - September 03, 2015, 05:41 PM