Northstar Vale NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves!
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Individual, the chorus was in shambles- broken. A culmination of octaves each with its own resonance that overpowered the other. Imaginably, it was not an intention feat of any, but merely the sounds that came forth through experience and age.

But in a fantastic happening, the notes once unique began to merge into a song, reverberating off the other to produce in itself a new sound both strong and commanding. Each voice aided the rise and carried to the heaven individual intentions to reflect the other. It was not only of claim, but of promise to all that beheld the merging chorus that whilst wolves lived among the Vale, their purpose was too united. It was a strange, beautiful sound, that sent chill along the woman's spine.

When at last the sound receded, she breathed then let her eye drift purposefully to the named Alpha male and female of this new engagement. They looked no part of the other, nor fawned over the other in intimate adoration that came as mates. They were unity but by the sentiment of the kind elder. His companion looked more patient, more accepting of her place. The cause for this, the autumn female did not fathom. Instead she rose from her place beside the dark Beta, offering him a nudge of acknowledgement before walking close to the elder Cleric. Her eyes averted, she dipped her muzzle in casual respect. "In time, I hope you will look upon me fondly," her voice was soft, but a whisper on any ears that received her. "I will see myself within your higher graces in due time. With guidance, I would hope you acknowledge me then." Her ambitions stated, she allowed her muzzle to rise but a fraction to grace his- black nose touching the whiskered chin in passing as she turned from the gathering in silent depart.

This was indeed a strange new world to embark upon, but as long as her shadow would be there at her side, she did not believe she was walk this new path of purpose along.

[Exit Xi'nuata]

Messages In This Thread
NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Raheerah - January 27, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Douglas - January 27, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Zombie - January 27, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by RIP Dawa - January 28, 2014, 12:49 AM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Raiden - January 28, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Lanegan - January 29, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Tenzin - January 31, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Shima - January 31, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Raheerah - February 01, 2014, 01:16 AM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by RIP Dawa - February 01, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Xi'nuata - February 08, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Tenzin - February 12, 2014, 04:24 AM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Raheerah - February 14, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Xi'nuata - February 14, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by RIP Dawa - February 16, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Xi'nuata - February 22, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: NSV CLAIM: we owe this to ourselves! - by Tenzin - February 22, 2014, 01:10 PM