I'm gonna marry her anyway
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The response she got wasn't what she'd been expecting. Jinx had expected an explanation of some sort, but what she got was a mouthful of sheer butthurt. Her ears swivelled to cup toward the back of her head as confusion replaced curiosity; what the hell was her problem? The Kesuk had asked a question, not flung insults (though it could be said that Jinx was quite dense for not realizing how offensive her question really was).

"Temper, temper," she chided, not in the slightest goaded by the other's incorrect conclusions. She knew she was a Warrior Princess, and knew she could out-speed many opponents and outwit them until she won. She needn't confirm it to the runty coyote-wolf by responding to the taunts. "Didn't your mother tell you about the big bad wolf, coyote? Wolves always win, you know." She wore as creepy grin as she said this, and though her verbal response had probably left much to be desired in terms of negative reaction, there was a confrontational fire in her stomach.

Yielding to it, she took a step forward, with the intent of crowding the coyote. Toying with it. Wolves and coyotes had a common body language; they understood one another. This made coyotes great fun to play with, to the detriment of the poor coyote. Jinx would make of Fox what a wolf made of a coyote: a plaything, and potentially dinner, if she stepped further out of line.
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna marry her anyway - by Jinx - January 29, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by RIP Fox - January 29, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by Jinx - January 30, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by RIP Fox - January 31, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by Jinx - February 02, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by RIP Fox - February 05, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by Jinx - February 05, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by RIP Fox - February 05, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by Jinx - February 06, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by RIP Fox - February 07, 2014, 07:53 PM
RE: I'm gonna marry her anyway - by Jinx - February 10, 2014, 02:54 PM