Blacktail Deer Plateau Chase the wind and touch the sky
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
her tongue lashed across his face, leaving a trail of fire in its wake, and a shuddery feeling in the pit of his stomach. Cas staggered a little, surprised by the alacrity with which Pearl turned and ran away, shouting over her shoulder. however, he swiftly recovered himself and dashed after her in the direction of the hot springs, soon matching her pace for pace. "could if i wanted to!" he shouted back, the sensation of the wind in his fur and the warmth of the sun overhead fueling the long strides of their race.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
She was only mildly surprised by how fast he had caught up. Psshh, it was time to show up this kid and display what she was built to do. Increasing her speed to the near maximum, Pearl's white coat was a blur traveling at an impressive speed through the flatlands. Not quite the plains, but it could still do. The beat of her paws against the hardening earth was steady and fast, and keeping time with her heart. She let her mind sink into nothingness, just enjoying the light of the day and the blur of the world. The heat of the springs reached her nostrils, tickling them to the extent of sneezing and veering off into a spring to slow down. Her head hurt from the impact of the water at high speed, but the springs were deep enough to swim around in, so she did.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he lunged into the water a moment after her, hooting at the steam. he had come here once and met Charon -- that had been a fun day. an innocent thought considering the scuffle his very own alpha and the new Moonspear leader had gotten into prior to the boys' playful meeting. "i played zombies here once," he laughed, relaxing in the warm water. he too snorted at the steam, but paddled toward Pearl, spitting water in her direction. "tell me something funny."
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
One or two more posts, I suppose?

She shook off the water from Casmir's mouth and spit some back. Paddling around some more, she cocked her head at him as he spoke, or as much as she could while swimming. "Something funny? How about what in Maka's name are zombies?" It was true, she had no clue to what these creatures were. With a smirk she dove under the steaming water and, pushing off the bottom, crashed into Cas and flipped him.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
last post for me! thanks for the thread <3

he flipped and surfaced, spluttering water. "hey!" he hooted at Pearl, slapping the steaming surface in order to splash her. "zombies are dead things that come back to life and all they wanna do is eatcha brains," he laughed. "it is the most fun game!" with that, he dove at her, trying to catch one of her pearlescent ears in his mouth (gently) and drag her briefly below the surface. it was a good day to while away with fun.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Welcome! It was adorable and so awkward XD

"Sounds like a weird game!" she shouted while laughing. She was quickly silenced by Cas pulling her under by the ear. Coming up sputtering, she said, "Oh, you're going to pay for that!" Playing in the warm water with Casmir was fun, despite the awkwardness of earlier. She decided it would be best to accept the fun now while she could. And they remained there, whiling away the rest of the day in the water.