Stavanger Bay all this time
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle was momentarily surprised that Charon had sought her out. The discomfort was still there, but she was doing her best to absolve it. Thistle was fearful of how Charon was acting lately. He was an adult in body yes, but not quite yet in mind. He had a long way to go to get there, even she herself had trouble with adult thoughts.

Thistle listened without comment at first. Let him get what he needed out. A frown burrowing between her brows. She frowned, and settled to her haunches, curling her tail around her paws. No charon I am not happy this way. You took away my freedom of choice. You took away my voice, and completely disregarded my position. I have been grief stricken yes. And you have made small decisions about dens, and patrols and other such things. You however did not ever until now make such a big decision that affected everyone. No one gets to make a decision for another it's not fair, and it's frankly disrespectful. You did hurt me, but more than that you made me feel as if my worth is nothing. By choosing to make my decision, it shows me that you don't really have any thought for me, but in a way for yourself. And I think you were trying to make a decision based on what is best for the pack, but also what is best for you. You want leadership so badly Charon you are willing to walk on those you loved to get it, and that my son isn't fair. 

Thistle grew quiet for a minute allowing her words to sink in and then she spoke again. I am not saying you are wrong Charon. And in this case we do need to do something. However, what I am trying to say is that you had no right to make the decision for everyone. What you should have done was carry the news back to us, and have a meeting. Weigh the council of everyone. It would have avoided all the hurt feelings.
Messages In This Thread
all this time - by Charon - September 28, 2015, 02:36 AM
RE: all this time - by Thistle Cloud - September 29, 2015, 03:35 PM
RE: all this time - by Charon - September 29, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: all this time - by Thistle Cloud - October 08, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: all this time - by Charon - October 09, 2015, 03:26 AM
RE: all this time - by Thistle Cloud - October 10, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: all this time - by Charon - October 13, 2015, 01:46 AM
RE: all this time - by Thistle Cloud - October 24, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: all this time - by Charon - October 26, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: all this time - by Thistle Cloud - November 14, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: all this time - by Charon - November 18, 2015, 02:35 AM