Jade Fern Grove i spy with my little eye, something that shouldn't be here
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Allure was at an age that she was beginning to need to think of what she wanted to take on in terms of trades. Her parents had firmly stated that each member of the pack must work toward either warden or warrior – but otherwise, she was unsure. Bazi had awoken a desire for her to better learn to art of the hunt.. and yet, there was also something freeing about the thought of an outrider.

That, and it would mean spending less time in the home that had been infested by bears. The bi-toned girl gave a small shiver, her lope pausing as she looked back in the direction of the den she had left earlier in the morning. She had remained close to Swift’s side since the accident, but she needed a few stolen moments alone..

At least, that’s what she thought she wanted. Until the smell wafted to her. Crinkling her white muzzle in disgust, Allure’s eyes shot to the moss-covered floor, peering curiously over the terrain. Dipping her nose down, she trailed closer to the remains, and glancing up, she finally caught sight of it.

“Gross,” she muttered, scowling fully now as she realized what it was she had stumbled upon. Sucking in her breath, as if she could hold it, the girl moved forward to inspect her findings.. knowing she should call for someone else. Macabre interest seemed to pull her forward, and shifting her weight, Allure began to gently pull the dirt away from the decaying bodies, wondering if it was anyone she would recognize.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i spy with my little eye, something that shouldn't be here - by Allure - September 29, 2015, 08:47 AM