Is there a random events account?
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
100% random and not really relevant but I found this in storage, Karm:

(June 16, 2014, 07:52 AM)Bazi Wrote: I don't know whether this is best suited for this forum or the Janitors' Closet, so I'll post it here first.

Since a BWP is quite a big IC commitment, and we're all busy ladies, I wonder if we could do something a bit simpler by providing cues rather than coordinating a complex plot. Remedy's solar eclipse idea, for example, could be posted by a Random Event account (closed thread if it's something like an eclipse, open thread if it's something local - then the participants can respond directly to that thread). The same goes for quite a few of the BWPs suggested in the Janitors' Close thread - humans leaving items laying around, lightning causing a fire.

I'm itching for something external to react to, but it's difficult to plan and run a BWP.

I suppose it'd be a bit like the 'Beast' account.

So this isn't the first time you've pitched this idea, hahaha.
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
You go, past me!
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
(September 29, 2015, 12:08 PM)Peregrine Wrote: 100% random and not really relevant but I found this in storage, Karm:

(June 16, 2014, 07:52 AM)Bazi Wrote: I don't know whether this is best suited for this forum or the Janitors' Closet, so I'll post it here first.

Since a BWP is quite a big IC commitment, and we're all busy ladies, I wonder if we could do something a bit simpler by providing cues rather than coordinating a complex plot. Remedy's solar eclipse idea, for example, could be posted by a Random Event account (closed thread if it's something like an eclipse, open thread if it's something local - then the participants can respond directly to that thread). The same goes for quite a few of the BWPs suggested in the Janitors' Close thread - humans leaving items laying around, lightning causing a fire.

I'm itching for something external to react to, but it's difficult to plan and run a BWP.

I suppose it'd be a bit like the 'Beast' account.

So this isn't the first time you've pitched this idea, hahaha.

Lmfao, I remember when this was posted... I think. I can't remember when I was a Custodian anymore. I STILL LIKE THIS IDEA THOUGH.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I updated @The Narrator's profile with the rules and whatnot, so I guess we can consider it open for business.

(See said profile for instructions on obtaining access. :))