Iktome Plains come home
35 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Kaylan is a weird character right now, and I'm experimenting with how I write for him... sorry if this is hard to follow! He started to attack, but stopped before he reached her. <3

He did not fear death. He had been in that place before. He would go there again when it was time. Kaylan dreamt of that place. A world amongst the stars. Souls older than his. Souls younger than his. And for a moment he remembered.

The youth awoke when the stranger approached. He was on his feet in an instant. Kaylan bared his teeth. Snarled. He lunged toward her as she chuffed. He braced for impact as she spoke. He did not hear her words. At least not at first. He halted his attempt to attack as soon as he did. Kaylan did not change his posture and he loosed a warning growl.

He was wild. Hungry. Tired. Unsocialized. He was thin and skeletal despite his large stature. He operated on pure instinct. Kaylan did not care about dying. He would do anything to survive.

Teeth remained bared. He did not speak. His message was clear. I can handle myself.

He waited several paces away. He did not know for what.
Messages In This Thread
come home - by Kaylan - October 27, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: come home - by Asterr - October 27, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: come home - by Kaylan - October 29, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: come home - by Asterr - November 04, 2015, 01:11 AM
RE: come home - by Kaylan - November 17, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: come home - by Asterr - November 22, 2015, 02:30 PM