Jade Fern Grove this is what it's like to lose it
40 Posts
Ooc — Riven
All Welcome 
This was originally meant as a cameo in a different thread, but I got confused about dates and it still works on it's own SO HERE'S AN OPEN THREAD hello.

Set yesterday!

The last few days were blurs of memories, and Tail could make sense of exactly zero of them. Thirst drove her now, and hunger— but her movements were slightly erratic. She could feel a sense of normalcy slowly begin to return, and she knew now more than ever she needed to settle somewhere. If they would take her in her current state.

Her head wound had healed, but her head still ached from it. The more rational part of her mind (that apparently existed in a weird parallel with the mind that could keep nothing straight) was willing to bet that was why the last few days had been so odd. But how had she wound up in that pit anyway?

The yearling stumbled on, ignoring the voices she thought she heard some meters to her right. She couldn't make out what they were saying, and couldn't tell if they were real. If she had hazarded a glance, Tail might have been able to make out their bodies through the foliage, but she didn't want to risk time on another hallucination. Her mind was set on returning to the place where there had been fleas— whatever that meant, and why that was a goal she couldn't begin to guess in her current state.

Mostly, she just wanted to leave this cursed forest behind, and so she continued dizzily on between the tree trunks.
#beastmode
20 Posts
Ooc — Mica
8) hey boo

Fisher had gone through areas that didn’t have a lot of wolves and, for the first time in weeks, she is somewhere filled with them.  Every few different changes in scenery there was another pack.  She didn’t linger long enough to draw their attention but she felt okay enough to stop for a few days somewhere and rest.  Her scent would got lost among the others and if they were chasing her, they’d have a hard time following the back and forth tracks she left scattered about to mislead them.

Where she lingers now and for the last few nights slowly started to give her the heebie jeebies.  She’d stumbled across a dead body earlier that morning and new it was a sign that she shouldn’t be there.  

They were coming for her.

Somehow, Fisher began to think she’s going on circles, unable to find the way she’d come in.  Criss crossing her scent hadn’t been a good idea after all.  With her guard down, she doesn’t notice the other wolf until she’s several feet in her path, stumbling over her own feet into view.

“Um…” she stammers, stalling until she can think of something sensible to say.  “Why are you following me?” she shouts suddenly, staggering back a few steps.  She doesn't give the other a chance to reply before she turns on her heels and sprints away.

Due to her impending death, I'm editing my post so she leaves and you can salvage the thread if you'd like.  You can even delete my post entirely if you want, haha.