Lost Creek Hollow the milk is drying up
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual content

@Luke! when u have time <3

when the dawn arose, lasher moved onward in the swift trot that devours the miles, and arrived near clearly marked borders. luke's scent was strong here -- a smile curved his lips, that his lover should be so risen in the ranks in a short time. of course, luke was a trustworthy and kind beast -- he had earned the promotions, of which taltos had no doubt.

courteously, the druid had brought with him a pair of fish taken from the swift-running creek, for he did not like to arrive upon the borders of a packland sans a gift for the leadership, and here he gently summoned luke with a low howl, anticipation beating wildly in his heart.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
always time for a Lasher thread!

He stretched out as he rose from his bed, his forelegs reaching as far ahead of him as they could, his back arched deeply. He was refreshed after his nap, but still a yawn broke free of him, just as his lover's howl sang above the woodline for him. It was an unexpected summons, and he hurried his paws along to the borders.

He was silent. For once, he intended his sort-of stealth, choosing not to bark or chuff or otherwise alert Lasher to his immediate presence, though it was possible the plateau wolf would catch a glimpse of his bright coat or hear him or something or the other. Nevertheless, he rushed from the relative cover of a massive tree, charging right for dark man. His teeth flashed to nip at a flank, and he made to dart away into a game of chase should he not be stopped before he could.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lasher was caught off-guard by the sudden and brilliant dart of luke's pale coat toward him -- he stumbled back at the light touch in a sort of delayed reaction, but in the next moment he had cast off his consternation and dashed after the pale creature with a laugh. tongue lolling, he reached to thrust his muzzle against one pallid flank, streamlining his body to match the blurred speed of his lover's step, though he was forced to hold back somewhat, given the unfamiliar nature of the admittedly lovely terrain.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He bent away from Lasher's muzzle, laughing merrily as he changed course and continued sprinting. His tail danced wildly behind him, and he bounded and leapt amid long, graceful strides. Not long into this game of chase he lowered his head and threw himself headlong into as fast a pace as he could muster. Then, without warning, he braked hard, thrusting his forepaws ahead and using his momentum to spin his hindquarters around until he squarely faced his pursuer.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
luke's steps intensified in their speed, and lasher threw caution aside to follow, gathering strength from a wellspring to match that of his younger paramour's, if only for a moment. the wind razed deliciously across his dark fur -- he was drunk upon the heady nature of their pursuit -- but all at once he faced the dancing eyes and azure features of the creek wolf. unable to check his momentum so suddenly, lasher slowed and turned his body at the last moment to avoid the collision of their muzzles, though he tumbled quite firmly with shoulder and flank into the front of luke's body, chuckling deep in his throat.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He expected a collision; intended for it, even. His feet were planted firm as he watched Lasher turn and come tumbling toward him, his shoulder and flank meeting with Luke's chest. The blue-nosed wolf seized the chance to tease a dark, silky ear with a few quick nips before he buried his face in the plush furs of Lasher's neck. He breathed deeply, enveloping himself with the other wolf's scent as he nuzzled, rumbling softly with affection and pleasure. Several moments he simply basked in the closeness, before he spoke. "How's it going?" He grinned foolishly.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
they lay entwined and lasher let his eyes drink in the sight of his lover, their pelts meshed as a twilit hour might be beheld, dark against light, and leant into luke's touches, planting several kisses of his own upon the handsome face. "i am well," the beta rejoined. "i see that you have been promoted here," he observed. "well done."
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
His lover was a keen sort, picking up on the white wolf's change in status before Luke could breathe a word of it. He winked, sweeping his tongue across the short furs of Lasher's muzzle. "Yep, can you imagine? Those crazy wolves have trusted me to be their beta!" He beamed. He was honored to have been offered the role, and although he had never been an ambitious sort that was driven toward leadership, he was happy to accept. It gave him a renewed sense of purpose, of responsibility, and curbed his restlessness to a degree. "I was not expecting it," he shared. "So how's the plateau? Still a plateau? Hasn't changed into a mountain?" He chuckled.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lasher returned the gentle laugh. "still a plateau, i fear," he rejoined with mock chagrin. yet presently his mind returned to the task at hand, that of informing luke that his pack was due to move, and a small bit of regret tempered his expression. "we have decided that there are a great many negative memories clouding the plateau, dante and i, and so we have decided to relocate those who would follow due south, along the coast."

murkwater eyes found those of his paramour as he spoke -- he knew that luke would grasp quickly the gravity of the revelation, but twice now had their meetings been tainted with unhappiness.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
The news was cause for his tail to go limp, and for the grin to fade from his face. His breath he released in a soft sigh. As it were, the plateau and the hollow were a long distance apart, and now his lover would be moving himself even further away. Indeed, they would be located at opposite ends of the map. It was counter to what he had hoped for, that they may find themselves closer and able to enjoy one another's company more readily. He felt a coldness grip at his heart.

"Sometimes a fresh start is best for the soul," he acknowledged. He truly did not fault them for their decision, nor hold it against Lasher. He pressed himself against the dark wolf's chest, his tongue not willing to part with any more words in this moment.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
luke pressed himself unto the spirit's bosom, and lasher closed his eyes tightly, reveling in the tight embrace of their bodies. while such newness was greatly needed, for the sake of his pack, he already mourned the expanse of distance between them, that which would expand with the coming months. a dark foreleg lifted; he placed it over one pale shoulder and drew luke more closely to him, so that the other's cheek lay against the plush hairs of his chest, so that their heartbeats sequenced with one another. perhaps in this would they find some measure of peace.

"i will come to you as often as i am able," the druid whispered, though he knew the slash of seawater and snow would make this impossible in the coming season.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He knew Lasher would, as well as he knew that Lasher would not be able to throughout the winter. Deep snows and biting cold made it difficult to move about one's own home, let alone make a long trek to the other side of the wilderness. It required too much effort, and too much time away from the wolves that depended on you.

"I know," he murmured as his teeth sought the delicate skin beneath the plush furs of Lasher's neck. "I have a good excuse as an outrider to make a trip out that way too," he added with a lighter tone. "So tell me of this new home. What's it like?" Luke bumped his muzzle up against his lover's jaw.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he rumbled a low sound of pleasure at the gentle clutch of luke's teeth -- it reminded him of how long it had been since their bodies clashed against one another in a zest of passion. however, he stilled himself for the present. "ah, donnelaith. it is the heart of a great forest, its trees far larger than the ones normally seen. there is a small but fast-running creek, and some giant logs upon the floor of the wood provide shelter and protection from the elements. we are close to the coastline, but not so near that we shall suffer for lack of warmth when the storms rise."
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Donnelaith. It was smooth and pleasant to the ear. It suited the man before him, who had a velvet tongue and a way with words that no other had. Luke closed his eyes, allowing his lover's talented words to paint a picture in his mind of stately trees between which a swift creek snaked, and the great logs of those that no longer stood sheltering Lasher's own from nature's cruelest storms. He wished to see it, but knew it would be sometime before he could, and there in his breast was the impulsive spark to follow the earthen wolf home, to shift his residence in his want. But he could not; his new position as beta was another tether to the hollow and its wolves.

"I hope to see it sometime," he said warmly, but already his mind was moving away from the forest by the coast. He stepped away from Lasher, flicking his tail against the other wolf's cheek. A sly look was upon his face. "If you can catch me..." he whispered, "you can have me!" and he sprang away once more, a white flash of lightning as he started anew their game of chase, one he did not wish to go on long. Unspoken was his burning desire to be caught and pulled beneath his lover in a possessive, passionate embrace.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
likewise, he wished to know the reaching details of the lovely hollow wherein luke had come to rule. gold and emerald tantalized the eyes, and he could smell water nearby, perhaps that of the creek for which the land was named. he too, wished suddenly, fervently, that luke would join him at donnelaith, but imagined it was rather improbable now.

he was swiftly dashed from his thoughts by the smoulder in his lover's voice, the pull and bend of musculature as the pale wolf rose and darted away with salacious words upon his lips. lasher laughed, fire licking suddenly at his belly, before he silently coursed through the underbrush after the round hips of his alabaster swain. presently the druid drew alongside luke's flank and nipped softly there, before falling back to teasingly prolong this seductive race.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He ran, stretching and leaping, aware that his body was awakening and igniting in the mere anticipation of being caught. His paws were conflicted, between the excitement that wished to lend speed to them, and the passion that wished them to stop and turn in upon his handsome pursuer. But as Lasher came alongside him and nipped at his flank, he pressed on laughing. He made another leap, giving his rear end a wriggle whilst his hindquarters were aloft.

"Come on!" He teased. "You know you waaaaant it!" His tail flicked wildly in mocking as he cast a devilish glance backward.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lasher was indeed in want of luke, and the teasing brought to his limbs the vigour needed to propel himself forward with his dark haunches, embracing the waist of the pallid creature in an amusing parody of their usual dances. lasher was not often the one to take, to possess, but in this dynamic they shared such a lovely thing between the pair of them, and presently his jaws sought the nape of luke's neck, to immobilize the snowy minx!
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
His heart hammered in his breast. It was taken by desire, its rhythm outpacing what was required to fuel his limbs as he ran. Luke goaded his lover, and his lover was compelled to catch him then, to seize him around the waist, his teeth reaching forward to catch the white wolf's nape. The hollow's beta was immobilized not only by the strength of Lasher, but by his want of him, his need to be claimed by the dark wolf. In his throat rumbled a lustful growl, and once more he looked back, demanding, pleading.

Threw up some m tags to lure readers caution readers :P
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lol good idea

he was not one to toy, nor to tease, not in this moment, not when the promise of this experience's reoccurrence would become a distant possibility -- and yet he wished such a melding to last, to be protracted. taltos brought himself roughly into luke, and the hot exhale of his ragged breath was sent against the pale nape -- his embrace was keen as the pleasure of their meeting rushed hotly through him, and presently his muzzle descended to press against the side of his lover's face, where as they moved he whispered words of love into the pallid ear there.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
His lover required no further encouragement. Dominant and possessing, Lasher claimed the white wolf as the white wolf had hoped, roughly and fully. His pleasure was announced with a gruff bark that descended into a pleasured growl as his hindquarters rocked back in a bid for more. More of him, more of this passion, this love. Both knew this was a dance they would not share again for sometime. It was feverish, and needing, and wanting.

Luke crooned sweet nothings in return of the dark wolf's whispers, willing that their affectionate entangle last for hours, but feeling the pulse of his blood between his legs he knew, he was already too far gone for such delayed gratification. His senses were aswim with his lover, his body burning as his muscles tensed for that leap into ecstasy.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
taltos too had moved much too close to that lovely precipice, and soon he tightened his embrace round the swell of luke's pale hips and gave voice to the sensations that raked in a heavy glissade across every fibre of his being. tortured by the thought that this would not reoccur for some time, if ever - but he would not think of that - tormented by sound and press of luke against his own body, into the thrusts of his hips! ah! there it was! la petit mort; the 'tiny death,' as julien had called it, and death it was, for taltos felt the processes of his body suspended in a second that seemed to span each eon before and those to come, and it was only the fleshly shaking of his limbs that reanimated the man.

once design had released them from one another, taltos slid away hesitantly, lowering himself to the earth and kissing the pale shoulder of his lover in wordless satiation.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He felt Lasher's embrace tighten, and clenched his teeth against a mounting pressure he could not contain. He could no longer withstand the pleasure delivered by such sensuous and experienced technique, and he broke in unison with the dark man, crying out his release, not in words but in the moaning croon from deep within his throat. He, too, stood on quavering limbs, his head hanging heavily, spent and sated as he was.

Lasher pulled away, descending to the ground beneath them, a kiss upon Luke's shoulder met with a fond smile before the white wolf sank to press himself to his lover's side. He nuzzled gently behind an ear. With the mind-consuming joy of their union ebbing, gloom attempted to creep into his breast, but he forbade it entrance. Perhaps this would be the last time for some while, but even though the heaviest snows had not yet fallen, the chilliest mornings not yet dawned, his mind turned to spring.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
grief too ranged sulklike 'round the lingering veil of the bliss still left in lasher's veins, but he would not let it win. he drew luke closer, leaning into his touches and letting his eyelids fall to half-mast as he pressed his mouth to the bulb of one ear, his lover's pale throat, his shoulder, his cheek. he brought the taste of his lover into himself, to be held there that he might recall this euphoria again, if only in memory, to accompany him through the long nights of cold snow. 

yes -- he would not allow this image escape into the halls of oblivion: luke's features heavy and satiated with the crux of their union, his eyes holding still the glow of that little death shared between them, fur mussed most becomingly, his body pressed against that of the druid, their limbs entwined warmly. "i love you," lasher spoke at length, and fell silent.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Fade here?

In Lasher's presence, he had been to consumed to contemplate the extent of his feelings. He lived them and enjoyed them, and knew his heart beat stronger and harder each time he saw the wolf who once dwelled on the plateau. Even in Lasher's absence, his thoughts had been more inclined to recall their playful chases and passionate embraces than to contemplate the nature of their relationship. It was what it was, and it was wonderful.

So those three little words were a bit of a surprise. He had lost himself in the druid's touches, reciprocating with his own, when the spoken love had pulled him from his demi-trance. He lifted his head to gaze quietly into the eyes of the dark wolf, and after several moments he smiled. "And I you," he said with a kiss to the top of Lasher's muzzle.