The Sentinels 12:51
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
If Eilidh had been slightly older, the woman's ruse would have been easy to see through, and the gossamer princess would have snarled and sent the woman on her way. But Eilidh was not older. She was still very young and inexperienced in the world, not yet a year's span old. So her heart was tugged as the woman wheezed and stumbled as she relayed her tale. Eilidh knew better than the invite the woman inside their borders without permission, but there was something deep in the other's eyes that tugged on her heart. Eilidh knew of a stream not far from there where the woman might be able to drink.

"I'm sorry for your hard journey, miss. I know of a stream nearby if you'd like to go there." She framed it as a soft suggestion, but before the woman could overrule her intelligence, Eilidh motioned for the woman to follow as she traipsed toward the target area. "I am sure you could rest here briefly, if needed. I'd have to ask my Pappa, of course, but he is a kind man. Perhaps after you drink and rest, we could call him." Especially if there really was any urgent information, her father might want to hear it. "Perhaps I could fish for you, miss...?" She left the end unspoken, hoping the woman would get the hint and offer up her own name in return.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
12:51 - by Tuwawi RIP - December 26, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: 12:51 - by Eilidh - December 27, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: 12:51 - by Tuwawi RIP - December 28, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: 12:51 - by Eilidh - January 03, 2016, 09:56 PM