Blackfeather Woods blood on my teeth
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn smiled at Venus when Mikasi had left."If you want I can help you find someone who can help your stomach." She wanted to help the sick wolf because 1. She was dreaming of taking care of wolves and 2. She couldn't stand seeing anyone sick. Her instincts forbid her to not help. The least she could do was help her find a healer. Don't help the bitch! Leave her be! She once again ignored the voice.
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus shook her head. She was training to be a healer, and she knew the right herbs to help. She had no right to the male, and when she was sick, she could usually tell, because she was very different. If she found a mate while she was sick, she would probably wake up one day feeling better, and regretting everything. Cyn deserved the man, Venus would have to find someone while she was in good health. She never felt anything for the male before she had gotten sick, then all of a sudden WHAM. "You can come back to the herbs cache of you would like so we can chit chat." Venus offered with a smile.
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Just going to wrap up with Cyn's part! Thanks for the fabulous thread!

Cyn nodded at the girl. Maybe they could be friends (or more) possibly. She gave her a closed eye smile."I would like that! Maybe you could teach me what herbs are good for what!" Cyn felt excited to possibly get to learn about herbs. She felt like a pup who had just killed a rabbit for the first time. Excited and way too energetic.

-Exit Cyn-