Blackfeather Woods Now there's no way back [M]
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn could see her want more and did just that. She made a small moan as she continued to lick. Venus tasted delicious and Cyn couldn't get enough. She licked and loved the taste and noises from her mate. Cyn was still very aroused and could feel a tingling around her womanhood. She wondered if after she finished with Venus first if her mate would finish her off too.
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus arched her back and bit back a scream as waves of pleasure filled her body. Her legs felt weak, like they would give out, but she stood standing. She moaned and gritted her teeth. Nothing had ever felt this good before, and Venus swore she would repay Cyn. Venus turned her body around to face the back of her mate. She took a deep breath in, breathing in her scent, and blew out, blowing hot air right into Cyn. Venus started licking her, her tongue pushing in and out of the actual inside of Cyn. It wasn't easy to do, she had to fold up her tongue, but it might be worth it.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn couldn't stand up from the intense pleasure and cummed right there. Legs gave out and she landed on her stomach. She got up shakily and gave Venus a smile. Her smile said that she was okay. She wagged her tail and looked her mate.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus laughed as her mate fell. Venus quickly moved her nose through her mate stomach fur. When Cyn stood up and smiled Venus thought she was going to fall. Venus smiled back. Cyn was hers now, and Venus was Cyn's. She was still a bit out of breath. "Cyn, do you want puppies? I know it's early, and I'm not saying it has to happen right away, but what do we do." Venus said. A naughty smile spread across her face. "We could keep doing this and hope one of us gets pregnant." She said and quickly walked behind Cyn and licked her entrance once more. She walked forward to face Cyn again.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
"How would one of us get pregnant though?" Cyn did want pups one day, because she felt like she was going to be old soon and wanted some little ones that were theirs. She felt bad because she knew that Burke was against having pups and couldn't do it because the two were females. She sighed and sat on the ground. Cyn stared at her paws and felt guilt replace pleasure in her stomach. There needed to be a male and neither of the two were that.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus cocked her head. "I was just kidding love. We will find another way to get pups." She said as she licked her cheek. Obviously Cyn didn't catch the dirty joke in there, but that was fine. Venus sat, looking at her new mate with big, sad eyes. They would find a way, no matter what obstacles came their way. Venus scooted closer to Cyn and put her head under Cyn's chin. She flattened her ears so they wouldn't be in Cyn's face. Venus pressed her body close to Cyn's chest, their fur becoming one.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn smiled sadly and and watched her mate move to her. She liked the feeling of Venus being so close. She closed her eyes to prevent tears from going down her face. She had always been a little sensitive around her and wondered if it was just her body's way of saying 'I don't want to keep anything from you. Especially emotions.' Her mind was clear for once and she could only think of what it would be like to have pups.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus closed her eyes, and a few tears dropped. Happiness and sadness mixed tears. "I love you no matter what happens." She said. Venus scooted even closer to her mate. She shifted her paws and licked her lips. Her mouth and lips still tasted like Cyn. She giggled a bit over what just happened, and hoped this romantic spark would never die out.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
"I love you too. No matter what." She promised and moved her head to lick the tears away. Despite what had happened Cyn was still as calm as ever even though she had tons of emotions bubbling up inside of her. A smile came to her face and she looked into Venus' eyes. Cyn felt her own shine as she gazed.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
End after your post? Thanks for the great thread!

Venus warmed up after Cyn's words and her licking. Pups were in their future, they would find a way. She pulled away and yawned. "Let's go to bed. I'm exhausted. Isn't our place this way?" She asked and pointed with her nose. She smiled and started to walk off. She turned back, and flicked her tail. "Let's go home my love."
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Thanks to you too! It was really fun!

Cyn nodded and followed behind her. She felt exhaustion slowly creeping up on her too. She felt as if she deserved the break. She shook her fur and then continued. She didn't know why, but she felt a small ache in her muscles. Puppies were the next step for the two, and Cyn was determined to find a way.