Blackfeather Woods Vicious Cycles
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
For @Cyn and @Mikasi! If you don't want them sleeping next to each other I can change it. Miksai a bit of PP, I can change it if you want.  

Venus woke up sleeping next to Cyn. She smiled at her sleeping mate when another scent filled her nostrils. Her hair immediately stood on end. The smell got stronger and she knew who it was. Miksai, the last wolf she wanted to see while she was sleeping next to her mate. Venus flattened her ears and bared her teeth, not knowing if he was near. She crawled closer to Cyn. No one knew about their choice to be mates. She kept her eyes open, looking for Mikasi. Venus caught his nasty glance the other day.
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
I'm okay with this what about you @Mikasi ?
Cyn felt an uncomfortable feeling in the air and reluctantly opened her eyes. The snow stung to see first thing after a good sleep. She blinked away and her eyes adjusted to the world. Cyn looked over at Venus and wondered what was up with her. She shook her head and moved to a sitting position. She yawned and looked up at the sky to tell what time it was.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Posting until you show up Mikasi!

Venus glanced slightly at Cyn. She didn't greet her with the usual licks, kisses, declaring her undying love for her. "Stay here. Someone is here." She said in a growl. Her hair still stood up. She trotted around the general area, dipping in and out of sight. Mikasi was here, she knew it. She wanted to jump him and fight, but that was unrealistic. She trotted back to Cyn and put a smile on her face. "Mikasi is here. Keep you eyes open." She whispered.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
I'm fine with PP ^w^

After a quick rundown of the borders, Mikasi had meant to go looking for a partner willing to hunt any small game. He would except any sort of company, but for some reason he'd hope to run into Cyn. Ever since seeing her weirdly close to Venus, he became curious, maybe even a bit jealous.

When her scent became clear, his footfalls became faster. He couldn't understand why, but it had. The scent had lead him directly to a den, with both Cyn and Venus' scents mingled together. Curiosity drove him further, enough to poke his head in to see a not-so-happy Venus.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn looked at Venus and then took a sniff of the air only to be greeted by the scent."You sure he didn't just pass by?" She didn't want to search for nothing, but continued to look around. If he was there then where was he? Cyn became a little more alert and had her ears all the way up. Her brain raced to try and put pieces of the puzzle as to why he was here, but she couldn't complete it. An accidental growl came from her throat and she continued to look around.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus jumped at the new face. She let out a tiny whimper/Yelp when he scared her. Venus shot her eyes at him then looked back at Cyn, who was obviously uncomfortable. She twined her fluffy tail with Cyn's, sending her comfort through her tail. "Hello." She said. Her voice seemed happy enough, but she was pissed to say the least.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He hadn't envisioned the two to act the way they did at his arrival. It was very much different from when they first crossed paths, in fact exactly the opposite. And it was also found weird that the two were sharing a resting place. The fact that they were lovers were unknown, so Mikasi was a confused ball of fluff at the moment.

"Uh, hi, he replied. His voice lacked the confidence it usually had. What was up with him. "Am I interrupting something?" he asked.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn could feel the awkwardness in the air. She bit her tongue like she had done before and couldn't look him in the eyes."Hello." She answered the greeting meekly."You didn't inturrupt much, just my chances at a good sleep." She tried to joke a little to clear the air. The feeling she once felt towards Mikasi had gone to Venus. She had filled the empty hole in her heart and now the feelings she felt for him were just normal. Cyn pawed the snowy ground and wanted to get closer to Venus and be protected. A frown was placed on her face and she could feel the tail around hers.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus turned away from her mate and focused back on Mikasi. She sat up and noticed a pine cone in the den. She got up and pushed it away, this gave her an excuse to be closer to Cyn. She sat down closer to Cyn. "It's a bit nippy outside." Venus said. She sent a telepathic voice to Cyn soothing her. It most likely wouldn't reach her, but it was the thought that counts.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He pawed a small bit at the ground below, not knowing what to say. There was a gut wrenching feeling inside of him and he didn't know what it was. The sight of the two together always bought the feeling. Jealousy, bitterness, envy. Regret. Why? Why was it there? And who was these feelings towards? Venus or Cyn? It didn't make since. He had always been a flirt, not willing to participate in a serious relationship. So why was there a bitter vibe in his bones when he looked upon them. If anything he should be happy, but he couldn't bring himself to feel so. Only regrets stirred in his mind.

"So, uh, what's the deal?", he asked "I mean with you two."
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
"I uhh...We are lesbians now. Mates if you want to put it like that." The word lesbian felt foreign, but not the worst thing she could've said. The ball was back, like when Venus had run from her not very long ago when she had flirted with Mikasi. She knew her mate was trying to soothe her, but Cyn could felt the hot tears roll down her eyes. Guilt had grabbed her stomach and she felt like she was going to be sick from it. No wait, she was going to puke. Too much guilt had taken ahold of her. She quickly ran to somewhere she could be sick without throwing up on anyone. Cyn ran past Mikasi and just barely bumped into him. She didn't last long and not too far away from the two she let her food come back up. The female thanked her gods that she was far enough away that the two wouldn't hear her.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus stayed emotionless as Cyn talked. Out of no where Cyn burst from the den. Venus flattened her ears and bared her teeth to Mikasi as a obvious warning. "Stay here." She said through gritted teeth, and ran off to be with Cyn. She followed her scent and came apon her with a look of sadness on her face. She stepped over the vomit, not making a glance, or disgusted face at it. No, Venus went up to her mate and collided with her. She wrapped her head and necks around Cyn. She felt a few more tears drop on to her back, and she quickly looked up and Cyn. She licked her tears away, and stared at her for a moment. "I will always be here to protect you. There is nothing for you to be afraid of." she said and smiled shyly. Venus quickly cleaned Cyn's back of leaves that caught a ride in her pelt as she ran. She started to walk away from Cyn. She smiled and turned her head back. "He is just jealous only you can get a piece of this hot ass." she said jokingly and swayed her hips and flicked her tail up.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
The news of the two was seemingly hard to swallow. Difficult to understand. Unlike them, he couldn't understand how to love the same sex and never would.

He tumbled after Cyn had bumped into his side. His legs felt as if they were going to collapse underneath him. Pull yourself together, he scolded himself. He couldn't help but give a small growl to Venus' demeanor. At first he wanted to follow, but then he thought "why should I?". There was no use of changing fate, so instead he just walked away. He could hunt by himself anyways.

Last post for me :)