Sleeping Dragon my heart has always been soaked in rocket fuel and sorrow
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Eli speaks his reason, his allegiance with the commander and where she follows. She'd left so many wolves behind, she hardly expects a friendly reunion with any of them. Perhaps her wolves understood more than she'd let on and the corruption has been corrected. There hadn't been a chanting crowd coming through the woods for her head but her loyal followers hadn't come through either. Another would eventually take her place as leader among the clans but their faith will be tested. The next true commander will not come until her body has taken its final breath.

Thuringwethil steps toward the cowering canine, lowering her head to take a long draw of his scent. There are weeks of travel beneath his paws and no trace of another scent mingled with his own. His snout positioned so his neck is exposed in an open space and she hovers above him, considering his words for a moment longer. He'd been a loyal follower of Seageda for years, never questioned her command at such a young age, but the deceit in her ranks have out a wedge between herself and those loyal.

When her decision has been made, her jaws open and form around his throat, clamping against his skin and fur. His pulse beats between her teeth and she holds him down, applying pressure to the points in his neck where the jugular pumps blood to his head. One quick snap and they'd be ripped from his body and he'd bleed out into the snow. Testament to the title heda. That any that chooses to follow behind her will meet their end.

The young leader's jaws only tighten. 
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart has always been soaked in rocket fuel and sorrow - by Antumbra - January 14, 2016, 12:34 PM