The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
but when he glanced to her, he didn't see consent, nor want. Aria sat down, effectively ending their interlude -- Cas caught his breath and shot the snowy girl a questioning glance. however, the inquiry died out of his eyes -- he knew why she had stopped, and as his senses returned, he knew it was for the best. not only would he have betrayed Behati, he would have taken something from Aria she could not give the one with whom she chose to stay forever -- the Mayfair boy still questioned whether or not he truly was the only one for her. 

desire still flickered in his eyes as he leant forward to return her kiss, silently accepting that they must stop, and the reasons for it. to his knowledge, there was no danger of pups -- not yet. but to share such a thing, that was almost sacred, and not intended for this moment.

clearing his throat, Casmir too sat down, extending a foreleg to pull her close, if she wished. they would sit in silence then, or share words. it made no difference to him, so long as he was near her.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Aria accepted his offer of closeness, and leaned into him with a closed eyes and held breath. When she felt warmed, not longer heated, from his embrace she let her breath go, and returned to her normal steady breathes. He understood, but she felt the need to explain. This time, it was not that she didn't want him, it was different. The sexual tension between the two teenagers exploring each other had been plenty to make her want him in more ways than one, but it was the aftermath (yet again) that made her turn away. 

"I don't want this to be the reason you chose me," she murmured into his pelt. Her white eyes opened slightly as she peered through his dark fur and into the snowy earth beyond him. Her eyes closed again, and she nuzzled her head closer to his chest, her tail relaxing and curling around her paws as her body tried to become one with his- more innocently now. 
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he was hurt, but understood, strangely enough, better than to make it about him. "never," he promised, smiling down into her silver eyes. the pair preened one another like a pair of parrots, curling closer. he wouldn't have thought differently of Aria if she had chosen to give herself to him, and he didn't fault her for stopping. what bothered him was that she hinted again at the 'choosing;' Cas was wise enough to keep to himself the revelation that no matter who he ended up 'doing it' with, it wouldn't change the fact that he still liked them both -- still didn't want to choose.

he faced into the darkness, and sighed into the clean fragrance of her fur. why were things so hard? and why couldn't she see that he could come to love her just as much as Behati? the concept of telling his girlfriend what he wanted was a scary thought, and he shoved it away, wanting only to revel in the moment he shared with the alabaster sylph.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
While the girl might've understood that he did love them both, she held her primal instincts deep beneath and occasionally jealousy ruled. What belonged to her was hers only, and she would not share. While maybe she would eventually be okay of the idea of sharing him, the way she had hit of off with Behati promised that she would never be okay with sharing him with her. Casmir was not their property to own, but he was their's to love and she didn't like the idea of him having such intimate moments with others. That was something that would share and, even if they are just as meaningful to him, she would not feel it was as personal. 

The girl stifled a yawn. She was not necessarily tired and it was not really late, but she felt wiped of her energy and motivation. She nuzzled into him again, letting out a soft sigh into his dark fur. Dare she ask to join him for the night? Or should she just leave him be? She didn't know, and she didn't know how to ask, so she just sat and occasionally preened through the feathery fur of his chest with her teeth. It was all she could offer right now, and he seemed fine with it. She leaned further into him, and continued as she was. She secretly dreamed of some sort of life with him, one without Behati, and she couldn't help but grow hopeful. 

She still didn't know if he would somehow favor one of them over the other, or if they would have to decide themselves, but she didn't want to think about it. She only thought of him, and the moment they had shared. 
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
last post for me <3 this was an amaaaazing thread. thank u so much <3 <3 <3

Casmir was tired. bone-weary. the stress and tension of the evening had him mirroring Aria's muffled yawn with one of his own; he chuckled lowly, sheepishly. he needed rest; he needed to think over what had happened. reluctantly, he gathered himself to his paws and kissed Aria's cheek gently. "i think i'm gonna go spend the night with my mom and sisters," he murmured. the Mayfair yearling wasn't too proud to admit that he enjoyed the company of the tiny fluffy blobs, who were growing quickly by the day.

but more than that, Cas wanted Aria to know that he was not going to leave her and go to Behati. firstly, he felt that would be insulting to the pale girl, given their fiery evening, and secondly, he didn't trust himself not to blab everything that had happened to the gossamer wolfess upon sight of her. 

time. in time.

he dallied, passing his tongue over her velveteen cheeks, her brow, before at last he pulled himself away, shot her one last small smile, and turned to lope off into the darkness in the direction of his parents' den.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
i'm crying this was perf. also the longest fucking thread ever omg.

And then he said he would leave. He claimed he was leaving but she didn't want him to, and she leaning closer into him and gave a whine of protest. She knew it was petty and pointless but she wanted him to stay with her, and she hoped it would show through. Her gave affectionate kisses to say goodnight, and she returned a few upon his cheek, along with a more sensual nibble to the ear to make sure he'd remember their evening together. But she knew he wouldn't forget, and neither would she. Not for a while. 

Besides, it had warmed her further to know he would be going to his family, and not to the beast of a creature that Aria felt his other girl was. He had not asked her, but to her she was his girlfriend and partner, and he could not change that until he made a decision, or they came to an agreement. He turned to head to his mothers, and she let out a soft sigh. "Goodnight, Casmir," she murmured.

She watched him with a mushy gaze that hinted more than just an innocent crush, obviously, and when his black coat blended into the night she'd collapse onto the matted snow beneath her and stared at the sky in all of it's wonderful glories- including the still boring mashed potato clouds that lingered throughout the winter season. She laid in thought for well past an hour, until she could no longer feel her toes. It was then she headed home and silently crept into the large den, careful not to wake Pearl(ALSO PLOT TWIST i think behati shares a den with pearl also). And for the rest of the night, curled tightly in a warm ball, did she dream of her time with Casmir, and the future that they may have together.