The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Private 
MATURE FOR LANGUAGE also is a lil thick with sexual tension but idk where it'll go so just beware

There was a new part of the snowy princess that was now more aware of the workings of a lover. They were not so flirty and open, but tender and gentle. This did not mean that she would forget the working of her previous ways, but she was now mature in another sense, and she would have Lasher to thank for that. 

Lasher. What did she feel? She had gotten over the initial shock, but the idea of their contact would occasionally send tingles up and down her spine. Had she fallen in love with him? No; that was childish and dumb. Love did not come so quickly, and she would not have turned it down. The feeling was mutual, but due to a lack of communication of fears the two would never have the chance to expand their potential. This was her fault, but she was too young to understand that. For now she assumed he understood why she turned him down, and would move on with her life; the memory of his breath hot against her fur lingering forever in the back of her mind.

Speaking of, while placing such thoughts away in the dark, she found the much more innocent memory of the day that she and @Casmir shared. Casmir. She hadn't forgotten about him, of course not. But... Had he of her? Would Lasher tell him of their moment together? Surely not, he was matured and not so petty. Behati was back in the territory... Had she met with him? While she was with Lasher had she... had she lost her chance? Worry flooded through the veins of the young girl and her blood raced along with it. She had found comfort in the gawky male and she didn't want to lose it. Would Behati steal him back? She swallowed. There was so reason for such childish fears. He was Behati's to begin with, surely. But it wasn't fair. She was gone. She can't come waltzing back in thinking she's queen bitch all of a sudden. No. That wasn't fair, and that wasn't okay. 

The unecessary jealousy rose up in her mind, but she would not be so wishy-washy. She would find Casmir, and ask him straight up.... Although she wasn't sure what exactly she'd ask. She just knew she wanted to see him and speak with him. What did he know? What would he say? How would he react? Aria let out a groan of frustration, and then set off to find the boy, finding his scent and following it at a light trot.
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Cas was torn. he and Behati seemed to have mended things for the present, but there was still the matter of Aria, whom the Mayfair boy had come to adore very much. he was not aware of his parents' arrangement, or else he would have asked how it worked -- the boy was merely caught in the age-old 'i want them both' snare. for both brought their individual characteristics to his life; Behati was lovely, witty, and made him laugh, while Aria, equally beautiful, caused his heart to go into palpitations and he wanted to know more about her.

he tried to keep to the edges of the territory, accompanying his dad on patrols, hunting, visiting his baby sisters, hanging out with eilidh -- anything that kept him gainfully busy and away from Behati and Aria for the present. but he was discovered today; Aria had followed him to the southern edge of donnelaith, and he turned to face her.

"h-hey," he stammered, smiling awkwardly. she didn't look happy; her earlier poise was gone and he couldn't help but feel that he and Behati's make-up were the reason.

(great deduction, sherlock)
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The boy had found her before she had found her, it seemed. And when she saw him she couldn't help but smile. Her tail wagged kindly and she sat, her white eyes glittering. "Long time no see," she purred, glancing to her paws. Truthfully, it hadn't been all that long, but to a young girl who yearned for love and a family; it seemed like an eternity. 

Should she fire up the question gun right now? Launch into all of the accusations that she (like behati) had locked and loaded. No... No, something in the newly hormonal teenager told her to keep it civil, at least at first. Find that poise that she usually carried herself with. But still, she just had to ask. She kept her tail wagging, leaving the anger or need from her bark. "Did you hear?" She asked, head tilting, "I found Behati back at the border, she'd been gone for a while I was shocked to see her," her bark came as though she found the though amusing, but it only sounded so to cover up the bitterness she was feeling.

Aria showed no signs of being salty or butt-hurt, but the girl would go off if pushed too far one way.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she mentioned Behati, much as the dessert-girl had mentioned the pale woman, and Cas groaned inwardly. "you two had words," he muttered, though he didn't disclose his source. Behati had been fairly upset about it, but they had kissed and made up -- literally. but now the other piece of the growing conundrum sat in front of him, a wilted snowflower, and Cas stepped forward to nudge her cheek

"say it," he urged. whatever was coming, it wasn't good, and there was no way to prepare for it. and so, looking into the pale eyes he had come to love, the Mayfair boy prepared himself for the onslaught, warmed only by the memory of their sleepy embrace that evening in the forest.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The words that followed were intelligent and filled with a knowing maturity, and they caused her to be temporarily stunned. He'd seen right through what she believed to be an extremely clever disguise. Clearly she was not as smooth as she had thought. His touch to her cheek was gentle and filled with affection, and similarly to Lasher's they sent warm waves through her. It was by no means a sexual advance it was just warm and filled with the childish dream she wished for; love. 

Aria held his gaze, studying him. She wasn't even mad right now. Her petty jealousy had slowly ebbed as she looked at him, and especially after he spoke. What would she say now? She couldn't yell at the boy he hadn't done anything wrong. Instead she spoke a question, one that came with a slight crack at the end. "Were we that short lived?" she asked, practically pleading for him to say no. They were not a couple, they'd exchanged nothing but a warm nap wrapped in one another in the forest... But it hurt. She didn't even know if he had taken Behati back with open arms- but the judgmental voice in her head  often reminded her of previous failures, and right now it told her she was not good enough for the Mayfair boy. The voice had overridden her common sense plug, and for now she remained stiff, watching the boy with a pale gaze.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she spoke, and Cas felt his heart break. it was a foreign and emotionally painful sensation, knowing that for perhaps the first time, he was directly responsible for hurting someone else. a muscle jumped in his jaw; he looked away, gathering his scattered thoughts into some semblance of order, but each time he looked into Aria's hurt eyes, he found himself lost, speechless. "i'm sorry," he started, then squeezed his eyes shut at how cold that sounded. 

"Aria, i really like you. i loved spending time with you, laying next to you." now it was his voice's turn to break, and with a vague horror he realized that tears were strangely not far off. "i like you both. a lot. tons. i didn't know she was going to come back, Aria. please don't hate me," Cas begged in a half-whisper.

"but i like her. and i like you. and i don't know what to do. you both are going to make me pick and ..." and he wasn't ready. and he wasn't sure how to choose. and he didn't want to choose.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Aria felt her throat bulge as the lump she'd previously swallowed grew larger with a dry pain. It was the beginning of a dry sadness. Not the wet, blubbery sadness that caused tears and snot to drench your face but rather a dry and stabbing feeling that caused your eyes to glaze over, your throat to close and (perhaps the worst) your gentle body to feel brittle and broken. 

You know the kind. 

Her head rolled back and she stared at the clouds, noting the same texture in them as on the day of their first encounter; mashed potatoey and boring. Her head fell back down to him and she shook her head. "I can't," she admitted in a defeated tone in regards to his pleas not to hate him. He'd technically done nothing wrong. The two had shared one day. One pointless afternoon and evening of awkward chatting and innocent snuggling. It was even the act of some close friendships; maybe she should've assumed that was all it would ever be. 

"You had her first," she shrugged, "I was a couple days too late," She looked away.  He was on the verge of tears, but she couldn't feel anything. She was numb, yet somehow blazing in pain. He spoke again, this time about choosing. Her attention turned to him and her expression fell cold. She shook her head, his comment somehow arousing a bit of anger in her. "Then I'll make it easy for you, Casmir," she snarled, her teeth gritted. She stood and turned to go.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
maybe mark it M for language :o so much drama 

her words were like daggers flung into the hall of his heart; he stood silently as she spat at him and turned to go. and then anger flowed, anger and frustration at the situation he'd gotten himself into. he should have waited for Behati; he shouldn't have lay next to Aria. all the shoulds and shouldnt's were piling up and the boy felt himself growing more and more tense, until

"what do you want me to do?!" he shouted, lunging after her and circling around to block her path. his golden eyes were ablaze with a mingling of rage and fear and pain. "i told you i liked you. i was honest. don't act like i don't care about you, Aria. that's not fucking fair!" he was desperate now to right the wrong against her, but not at Behati's expense. 

unfortunately, the boy was immature, and all he knew was that he was being forced into a decision he didn't want to make. "walk away if you want," he muttered, ears falling back against his skull -- he stood aside with a cruel and dramatic flourish. "but don't act like you're not the one walking away."
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
done and omg truuu - i wrote two versions of this and i had to flip a coin to see which one i posted i couldn't decide (angry aria v. super sad aria) 

It was like the words she'd spat at him were turn and thrown straight back at her, and she somehow couldn't handle a taste of her own medicine. Not even, maybe, in her own eyes Casmir was just as guilty as she was. He chose to follow her around and when she fell asleep against him she was not woken up and moved. They had laid together, and she had believed it mutual. It was not fair for either of them to be so hostile towards one another and she knew it, but she couldn't help her feelings. 

She had frozen in her tracks and was out of witty remarks or angry points already. She'd never been in a true fight before, only quick arguments with wolves who knew absolutely nothing about leading a pack, in her opinion; the two were different things altogether. So she held her tongue and stood there, eventually letting her rump hit the ground and her head hang low. Her ears were plastered to her head and the desert of emotions she was feelings turned to a rainstorm, and the mature girl appeared the young teen that she truly was.  "I want you to choose me," she whimpered, although it didn't come out so whiney. Her head turned to face him over her shoulder, and glittering tears fell from her widened white eyes with a grace that only desperation could capture. 

"I know it isn't fair, Casmir, I know it's not but.. That's what I want," she murmured, her gaze falling back down along with her head. 

Of course she had never truly planned to walk away; regardless of how she felt. That inner teenage girl who longed for romance, longed to be a part of one of those corny chick flicks where the guy grabs her by the arm and begs her to stay. 

But this was not one of those movies, and Casmir was not one of those guys. He only spit more hate towards her, and she crumbled under their meaning. Tears rushed down her muzzle and dripped from her nose onto the snow, her tail curling tightly around her in hopes for a safe place to hide. "I'm sorry," she whimpered, "I know you can't..."
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
i am so sad for them ;__;

she started crying; god, why? his heart broke further, and without a second thought he stepped toward her crumpled form and lay his chin atop her head, bringing her as close as he could. "and i don't want to choose," he whispered, "because it is sucky and stupid that life has to work that way. i like you both -- i -- i could love you, and i could love Behati. but i can't, and now i've hurt you."

Cas closed his eyes tightly and lay his cheek between her ears as his own tears flickered forth. while not a dripping waterfall of crystalline pain, as Aria's had been, surely she felt the hotness very briefly against her fur before he pulled away with a sniffle. "forget what i said. i'm being a real dick, and i'm sorry. you -- you don't deserve that, Aria."

no, she didn't. she deserved someone who would love and cherish her, and be with her only. someone without a fickle heart. the idea that they might never touch so tenderly again, or share words unguardedly as they had twisted a knife in his gut, and he stared hard into the cold shadows as not to lose it again. 

maybe he wanted to choose her, too. but he wasn't about to hurt anyone else. that, above all, was now something of which Casmir was desperately afraid. the weight of causing those he loved any sort of agony was indescribable to the boy.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
i know omg ):

The girl melted into him, her head nuzzling further into his chest and her body naturally moving close to his. Suddenly, a part of her longed for Lasher. He hadn't been so immature about this- hell the man had a whole handful of lovers and somehow managed to keep up with all of them. He would've provided for her, he wouldn't have hurt her. But his son, oh his damned son. He had. He'd taken her heart and broken it, and maybe she'd done the same with his, but she just couldn't understand it. How could something so vague and unexplored hurt this badly? 

The tears dried and she only felt warmed by his presence. Each moment she stayed would hurt her more later, but that was a future problem, and she was far more concerned about right now. But then he pulled away, and she sat, dumbfounded and still numb, at the situation. She stared at him with sad eyes and a longing to be in his embrace again, and maybe he could tell. She didn't respond right away, she wasn't really sure how, but eventually she found the courage to maybe help him decide. She stepped closer, but did not touch, and Aria held his gaze with that same longing still lingering. 

"Don't apologize, please," she whined, for it was only harder on her heart. She did believe he was sorry, but to her sorry didn't fix the fact that he hadn't chosen her, and the only thing that would fix that was for him to actually chose her. It was an unfair circumstance, but not fully her fault. "Just... could you tell me one thing?" 
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
everything hurt and everything sucked. the minute he drew away, he wanted to go back, to take her in his arms and never let go, but he knew that would only hurt both of them. he grasped a quavering breath, facing her lovely, tearstained face with his own eyes that brimmed, threatening to overflow. "anything," he croaked in a very unseemly voice. if he wasn't free to give her all of his heart, then he could at least answer her questions. 

why did this cut so much? it had been one night, one platonic night where they shared whatever fears lingered, and curled together as close friends might. they were friends -- not lovers. but that didn't explain why they both were crying. it didn't explain the confusion, or the hurt, or the anger. it didn't tell him why tears continued to run down her lovely pale cheeks and why his throat was almost painfully filled with a lump of grief.

he watched her silently, waiting for whatever she would ask.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
"Did you miss her?" she asked, "like, when she left... did you miss her?" her voice cracked again, and she was unsure if she wanted to know the answer. She already knew the answer, probably, but she didn't want to believe it. Her heart skipped beats as she waited for an answer, but it was slowly sinking as she realized she didn't want to know the answer. 

Her eyes were locked on his, it was the only way should could know that she was hearing the truth. It would hopefully intimidate the Mayfair boy into honesty, and that's what she wanted. 

eep sorry so short
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
still lovely!

did you miss her?

Casmir had some inkling of what Aria was really asking, and he didn't want to give her the answer, in case it hurt her more. but the answer was convoluted. confusing. Cas hadn't pined waiting for Behati; he had waited for her, but each passing day had resulted in more hurt, more anger. less longing. "yes and no," he whispered. "i missed her the way i would miss anyone who left, you know? i was more hurt than anything, that she would --- would just run off. like i didn't mean anything."

but he suspected the pale girl would only hear the first bit, and so sighed quietly, hoping fervently for any spark of hope that she wouldn't suffer more than she already had.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
She actually had heard the whole thing, regardless of what he might've thought. She still had a knack for listening, and in the end, for giving advice. Despite her broken heart and damp cheeks, she was aware that she might not be 'the one' for Casmir, and he to her, although right now she felt that he was. To her, he didn't really seem like he had missed her, but that some part of him still did, of course. She shifted, uneasily, trying to help him make a decision without swaying his stupid ass opinion to her. 

But she wanted to. 

So badly, too. She was by no means talented or experienced but wished just seduce him, ever so slightly, to her. Would he even take it? She wasn't sure... But it wasn't fair, and she knew it wasn't fair. And if it didn't work she'd be trapped in a position of him maybe being angry at her. She couldn't risk it, she was not yet that desperate. Not yet.

"Would... would you miss her if you chose me?" she breathed out finally, trying to hide the shakiness of her voice. Would he? She didn't know, but she eyed him again, feeling that his answer would be 'I would miss you both!!!!' or some bullshit answer that she wasn't in the mood for- physically and emotionally. "Would you long for her, I mean," she restated, hoping he understood what she meant by this.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lmfao aria is 110% done w cas' BS

why was she asking him such hard fucking questions? Cas didn't want to answer, because it seemed like every time he did, Aria asked something else that was even harder. it was like a Chinese finger trap of hard questions and painful answers; both of them were caught in the ugly cycle, but neither of them knew how to stop or walk away. he allowed himself to do as she asked, to imagine the two of them together -- it was a lovely, if painful, thought. would he miss Behati?

his mind's eye brought up the vision of his girlfriend -- her witty nature and pretty eyes, and he felt his heart wrench, both with the realization that he didn't want to give her up, but he didn't want to torment Aria anymore. yet, honesty was best, mostly because Cas was pretty awful at lying.

"i--i think i might. eventually. maybe not right away, but ... maybe i would wonder," he finished lamely. he was the subject sitting on a hard chair in the middle of an interrogation room, and she was the bright lamp shining in his eyes, blinding him. 

"am i -- am i the only one you want?" he asked. there were other males in the pack, and sure to be more at some point. he wasn't the only fish in the sea, though he desperately wanted to be that to Aria.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
i mean lets face it man up or gtfo

Perhaps the numbness of the situation had finally taken over. Perhaps she was still somewhat in shock. Her whole life she'd gone believing that she was the prize, how could such a dorky and awkward boy not fall for her? And how had she managed to fall for him? And even after both things had occurred, how had he not ended up with her? Her thoughts came and sporadic and cool, because right now she was overwhelmed with emotion and could only agree upon doing what was morally right- helping him decide. It wasn't what she wanted, at all. She wanted him and to punt that dessert bitch back to the coastline where she'd abandoned them all to. This was her fault. She left. Who was here? Aria was, not Behati. It made sense, leave the dumb bitch behind. 

However, morally, this had little sound logic and and Aria knew it, so she dragged her feet and just tried to help him figure it out.

But he turned the tables, and the white princess of a girl had little time to process her answer, and it came out all to quickly, and a bit harshly. 

"Obviously," she snapped, quickly returning her poise and shaking her head. "That came out wrong," she muttered, mentally beating her dumb ass over the head with a rather large stick. She had meant it, she did only want him, but it was the moment with Lasher that clouded her logical responses and instead littered them with confused bits of information that she was forced to string together and attempt to put into words. Somehow, she managed it. Lasher was the last wolf that she would ever want Casmir to know she was in any way involved with, especially so recently.

"The only," she signed, turning her gaze away from him sadly. Her voice shook once again, and she took in deep breaths to refrain from allowing her emotions to get hold of her once again. "Ever, really," she added honestly. She'd never felt so close to someone so quickly; Donnelaith or her birth pack. 
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
true, true

she snapped; she recovered; she simpered. he didn't get it. the weight of the whole discourse was beginning to exhaust him with the stress. she wanted him, and him only, and he felt guilty again that the feeling was not reciprocated. was he selfish? he didn't think so, but he also didn't know. he liked both of them for different reasons, but they were at odds with one another, and Aria was even at war with herself, as he was. 

whatever tiny spark of flattery that flared in his heart at hearing he was her 'one and only' was quickly stamped out by the standoff they'd come to, one that didn't seem to ever have an end. and yet he was curious -- what was her next step? would she leave donnelaith? find someone else to love? the very idea made his heart ache in his chest.

"i don't want you to go," he murmured, stepping toward the girl, to tug gently at the fur of her shoulder with his teeth, to lick the tears from her cheek if she would let him, to find her eyes with his own. he wanted to articulate that he could not, and would not hurt Behati -- yes, she'd been gone, but she had come back. she'd been sorry. why punish her? but he didn't want to force Aria into the other's shoes, as it were. she'd been through enough tonight.

"what -- what are you going to do?" Cas breathed, and it was his turn to dread her answer, to fear the certain abandonment she would put between them in an effort to move on, move forward. she loved donnelaith, but maybe that love wasn't strong enough to keep her here -- not now.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The damn Mayfair boy was pulling some smooth moves out of his ass, and the mess of a wolf that stood before him was falling into him again. They weren't even that smooth, were they? What was he doing? Telling her that he didn't want her to go? Gently nipping at her shoulder and licking at her cheeks. For fucks sake dude, make up your mind. 

But she didn't seem to care. She had sobered up, cracked, and was now growing drunk over him all over again.  If he didn't turn her away again, she would lean into him, nipping at the fur of his neck and moving up to his cheek where, she too would gently lap at the salty tears that had hidden themselves among his black fur. "I won't leave if you don't want me to," she murmured, her eyes closing as she nuzzled her head closer to him. She ignored his next question. Her previous answer seemed to sum it up. She'd stay with him as long as he let her. She didn't know if this would mean sharing him with Behati, anyone but that chocolatey bitch. Even if it wasn't for Casmir, she would have to stay. She had found a home among the sandy coastline of Donnelaith, a family of the strange abundance of wolves it homed. She couldn't abandon them. If she was so desperate for a mate and family, she'd find one elsewhere and persuade them in. But it was too much to think about. Right now she only thought of the black male in front of her, and how he smelled as she began to play once again with the fur on his cheeks.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he was trying, he really was. he wanted her to stay, to be with him; he wasn't sure what that meant, or if Behati would even tolerate it, but that was a conversation for a different day. "okay," he breathed into her silken fur, which smelled of donnelaith and also her personal scent, eau du aria. he would have flushed to know she thought him smooth enough to break down her weakened resolve; it wasn't Cas' intention, for now was the full display of his intentions. a soft whine came from the boy as she pressed the firmness of her young body against him -- he tasted the salt of her drying tears again, oceanic in their flavor and intensity.

if she thought him smooth, she had Lasher to blame for that. Cas couldn't help who his dad was. perhaps the charm was genetic. 

it was Aria who held him in thrall, truly; where Behati hinted, the pale girl gave. where the gossamer child darted shyly away, Aria turned to unveil to him in full. they were two beings caught in the heady desperation of young love, never to be so reckless, nor so fickle ever again.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
And thank Lasher she would, for a multitude of reasons. Maybe she'd go out on a quest of her own the find the second Mayfair boy and see if he too had inherited such a lovable appearance- for the girl seemed to have a fetish for the murkwater males. 

His whine fueled her, and while she was reminded of her moment with his father she did her best to block out who it was, and who she was with. The two together made her guilty and angry with herself, but his touch was so soothing that it made it easier to forget who had been touching her and remember what they had been doing. She used her memory to find that she'd melted at the touch of his hot breath against his ear, and assumed the same for Casmir. She preened gently through his cheek and jaw fur, grabbing hold of his ear and nippling at it oh-so-gently. What moves he had to return, she wasn't sure if he had any, but her pool of sensual touches was quite shallow, and she would run out soon if he had nothing to add to the in-between moments.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he too was inexperienced -- he had not had the moment with a more skilled creature as Aria had. if he knew about the interlude she had shared with his father, Casmir would have been put off, but not repulsed forever. to be the hinge upon which two feminine doors swung -- that he could handle. but to share either of the girls with another man was another hurdle altogether, and one he didn't want to ponder now. he was already getting ahead of himself with the fantasies of Behati and Aria consenting to share him.

he traced the line of her neck with his muzzle, all at once both lingering and tentative. she seemed pleased with their contact, delving fully into him until he shook with desire and panted against the curve of her slim throat, nipping her there perhaps a bit harder than he intended. reminded of Behati's denial in regards to their more fleshly wants, Cas tried to control himself, draw back inside his mind from what he had begun to want very much.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Somehow, the awkwardness of the boy felt all to natural. Maybe it was the experience of learning for the first time that was so exciting and hairraising, or maybe it was somehow this inexperienced ball of black fur. Either way, she longed for more. In her own soft and lustful whines she allowed his muzzle to trace down her throat, wincing when he perhaps got too excited. But she let him continue, and tugged playfully on his ear, growling lowly and sweetly. 

She could not sense the boys inner conflicts, if that's what they were, but she could hear his breathing and could feel the heat that was growing between them. She urged him to do something. She wasn't sure what, but something interesting and intriguing- whatever he had been so intent on doing. She nibbled under his jaw, then nosed it in her own sort of persuasion, whining softly again.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
they both were playing with fire, chasing each other around the edges. Casmir had begun to lose his reason; his caresses and kisses were becoming more and more frenzied, his eyes gone dark with pleasure and desire. he did think of Behati, and it was with guilt, but the urgings of his young, unfulfilled body were far greater. Aria did not speak, but pushed him to greater heights of longing with her soft whines, her gentle voice, and he allowed his feral want to take over him. 

he circled around her, thrusting his muzzle against her hip and nipping her there if she would allow. though he was but a boy, and the promise of children still many months away, his body desired that which came to the junction there, though he looked to Aria, to see if she understood, to see if she wished it also.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The pair were more than playing with the fire, Aria would think; they were being engulfed by it. He circled her, and unlike how she had stopped Lasher she did not stop his son so quickly. She allowed him gentle touches to her sides and nips in places that she had never felt such sensual actions. But when she turned to look him in the eye she knew what she saw, and she was unsure if it was okay. 

Her tail tucked before she spoke and she found herself sitting as she stared forward, still occasionally feeling a shiver of his previous touches run through her. She didn't appear afraid or angry, simply confused, and as she glanced from Casmir to her white feet she found herself troubled. 

She could tell he wanted this, and while she was unsure if he knew what he was doing or if he was capable of doing it, she would've allowed him. A large part of her wanted it. It didn't guarantee a family, but there were high hopes for it, and the girl dreamed of such things. But let's say it happened. The pair were both hardly a year old- would they need this responsibility so early on in their lives? And would Casmir stay with her? She paused. Casmir would, stay with her. If she gave him hers and he to her she felt that he would have no choice but to chose her over the caramel girl. But that was naive and stupid, sex was not a binding force and it made no promises but those of the moment. And even it it did bind them, it was a dirty move, unfair to a girl who was in the same position she was- simply not in the right place in the right time. 

Aria let out an exasperated sigh, and gave her almost partner a gentle lick on the muzzle, her eyes lustful and longing. She shook her head as stared forward. Would he press her to do it? or would he understand why she stopped? She didn't know, but she was afraid she'd be easily swayed.