Phoenix Maplewood Herbs For Spring And Reek
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
He may have been forgiven but he hasn't forgiven himself yet obviously. All it would take for him to finally let it go would be for him to manage to do something good for her in return. He didn't have the ability to do so but maybe it he tried his best at something with her around he could pull of something good. The hunt should give him a chance but that chance didn't feel so high. Nothing was going to stop him from trying now since he just agreed to go on the hunt with them.

Esaro nodded "Ok, I'll be ready when you are." He said while eyeing both Spring and Laika. He was half motivated to move but the other half was a been nervous. He knows he doesn't have much to worry about but he still didn't want to do really bad during the hunt. He didn't know how to hunt effectively, even less in a group. For some reason he expected that they would give him a few tips before starting the actual hunt. If not he felt comfortable enough to ask for some.

Esaro stood ready to follow. He was a little excited and nervous but that is to be expected.
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring found herself hoping Esaro knew what he was doing.  She decided to just try to put her faith in him as she scented the air for any prey scents, finding none at the moment.

"Okay let's head out."  Spring barked, starting to pad away with a glance over her shoulder, motioning to Esaro and Laika to follow her.
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
This will be the last post for me, unless you guys want to carry out the hunt in this thread. I was going to make another thread and Archive this one if you guys wanted.

Laika nodded to Spring and trotted along, occasionally glancing over her shoulder at Esaro, making sure he was coming. She figured he could pull this off with his own instincts, and decided to let him do his thing. The first step to doing better at anything is believing in yourself.

Her nose dropped to the ground as she picked up a strong scent of rabbit. And more than one this time. She motioned for Spring and Esaro to follow her as she lead the group left, and down a hill, following the smell of their prey