Blacktail Deer Plateau You run like the river, you shine like the sun
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Aw, shanks. :D

She came awake with crass words springing immediately from her tongue, yet they didn't bother him. They'd been mates for a while now and he was used to her personality; it was one of the things Peregrine loved about her. Even as he thought this, he realized he hadn't said those words to her yet. He bit his lower lip.

"Oh, you're pregnant. I always accomplish what I set my mind to," he replied, then paused and added, "Besides, I just heard them. They talked to me. But I'm not gonna tell you what they said 'cause you don't even believe in them!" Peregrine grinned teasingly.

He took a step back, giving Hawkeye space as she stood. When she began to press up against him like a kitten, he growled lowly in his throat and passed his tongue over whatever parts of her he could reach. "C'mere, MILF," he joked, hooking a foreleg up and around her neck and pulling her close so he could plant a kiss on her eye. "I love you, you know," he said very offhandedly, the doughy smile on his face indicating the genuine depth and sincerity behind his words.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You run like the river, you shine like the sun - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2014, 02:29 PM