Blacktail Deer Plateau You run like the river, you shine like the sun
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Hey, just because I can't pronounce it doesn't mean it's a bad name or that I don't like it," Peregrine said in a cajoling voice. "As a matter of fact, I think it's badass. He could even go by Tyton if he really wanted, you know, like titan?" It made him think of his conversation with Osprey a few weeks back, when she'd urged him to name one of the pups after their old pack mate Tristan, also known as Three Tooth Pete. Well, wouldn't she be thrilled to hear this news?

"Ty and O.J., you're going to have the badassingest parents in the world," he said to Hawkeye's belly. He saw little droplets of water clinging to her black fur and he licked them away. "You're gonna have some awesome uncles and a pretty cool aunt too," he added and sat up, so that his face was level with Hawkeye's.

"Speaking of which," Peregrine said, addressing his mate now and speaking carefully while holding her gaze, "Crete mentioned the two of you had a disagreement. He wouldn't admit it but I really think it probably comes down to the fact that you're not used to his style of communication more than anything else. Crete's a great guy and I'm really, really sorry the two of you have gotten off on the wrong foot. I'd really like to make it better. Is there anything I can do, babe?" he queried beseechingly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You run like the river, you shine like the sun - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 21, 2014, 06:58 PM