Sequoia Coast a lady does not start fights
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The girl sat silent for a moment, sensing the clear mocking in her voice. She had no say here- and yet- she couldn't help but answer as a small sliver of hope remained in her breast. "I'd like to go home," she replied quietly, her tail twitching slightly as it tightened to her side. She had no reason to stay, and really truly wanted to be back in her own home. She was just upset now, but fear began to edge it's way onto her again.
90 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"that is not likely to happen," erzsébet lilted, pretending to be ashamed. "it is your blood i need to be made whole." she pondered tearing open the other youthful shoulder, but that would merely maim the girl needlessly. instead, a slyness entered her eyes. "i am in need of a tumble," the countess laughed. "is that something in which you would be interested, aria january?"
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The pale girl shrugged, she'd figured as much. At the mention of her blood her ears perked, eyes falling onto the woman in frustration. "I am not your object of keeping," she growled in warning, but the young thing surely wasn't as big a threat as she sounded to the woman. 

"A tumble?" she questioned. Did she mean a spar? She had no interest in that at all. "I'd prefer to go home in one piece," she said, further pushing the idea that she did not have any desire to remain near this woman or her home.
90 Posts
Ooc — ebony
erzsébet chuckled. "it seems you are, lovely one. i would not put up a struggle." yet her interest was waning. virginal and laden with beauty the girl was, she was no innocent babe with the untouched blood the countess so desired above all else. aria did not know what a tumble was, and this amused erzsébet into peals of laughter, but summarily she lifted herself up and released the pale girl. 

"go your way, then," she murmured dismissively, beginning to preen droplets of blood from her fur.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Frustrated with the woman's laughter, Aria let out a huff of annoyance. But she was soon released! She listened until the woman finished, letting out a loud growl before bolting away. She took as a serious offer to leave, even if it wasn't. She would outrun the woman, had this been a cruel trick. She was leaving.