Sequoia Coast a lady does not start fights
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
I forget where the territory is- so just pretend this is nearby wherever he is at the moment. <3 occurring after the attempted pup stealing >:o 

The sky held a sort of clearness that it had not in a while. The day was by no means pretty, but it was less dull outside. The heart of the pale girl was broken, and she was drowning with her own sinking spirits. Casmir had not been very good at relationships; although quite frankly neither was she. On top of that she had had to help defend her pack from a sociopath who had attempted to take one of the precious Donnelaith witches... Life was cruel and unreasonable. 

Aria had no idea that the woman had anything to do with the forming pack along the Sequoia Coast, and therefore had no opinions of them. She had however scented the salt-crusted lot from miles away, and like Dante (I think he already visited?) she decided to check it out. Her white pelt blended nicely with the snow, but the bloodied wound along her shoulder stood out more than anything. She loathed it, angry that her perfect pelt would no longer appear so pure. But it had been her first real fight, so in a way it held meaning.

132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Ferahgo lay on a rock. Flat on his stomach, brown tail snaking about a flank and lean forelegs side by each ahead of him, he was a sphinx. But rather than an image of ancient elegance, he was a portrait of a weather worn predator. His pale gold eyes were raking the shores for something of interest as he rested, waiting for the tide to creep down. His claws had scraped faint lines in the stone in his boredom.

Fortunately, a white figure appeared down the shore, and at first he thought it may be his crewwolf, but as she she drew nearer he could see - and smell - that it was not. His eyes were drawn to the wound of her shoulder, but invetiably they wandered across her... virginal... features.

"Ahoy, miss!" Called the sea wolf as he hopped down from his perch and made his way toward her. "That's a fine wound ye got there! Do ye be needin' help?"
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
She'd be lying if she had said she had sensed the presence of the brute- as she hadn't. The girl scolded herself upon hearing his words, a bit.. brutal? That wasn't the right word, but he seemed hardened somehow and that was the best word she could think of. Regardless, how could she have missed him? They weren't that close to the sea, her nose shouldn't have been that distracted; maybe it was just her that was distracted.

He approached fearlessly- maybe he didn't really see her as a threat. Aria watched him for a moment before she glanced to her shoulder, bitterly remembering the moment again. She gave a polite smile, her pale eyes glinting with a bit of irritation for the wound. "It's been treated," she replied, her tail giving a bit of a wag as she attempted to return his friendliness. "I am not," she then said, tempted to ask him why he asked. Was this the male who was forming a pack nearby? Had she mistakenly crossed into the territory? Or was he just... around?

"I am Aria," she told him, finding it appropriate to inform him of such.
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
She was a cute little thing, but he could smell the pack-scent off her coat and knew that even though he had pinched another pack's member for his own crew, this one was not the pirate sort. No matter, his twisted mind was already quick at work as he took a seat and, with a rather unassuming smile, appeared to be a far more benign creature than he in fact was.

"Ferahgo," he answered in turn. "Ye know, it still looks a bit raw t'me, miss, if ye can pardon me for sayin'. One of me matey's is a fine healer, I bet she could help it along some more. I ain't never knowed a wound to heal faster than the ones she treats. Leaves nary a scar, either," he winked, taking a guess that this wolf took pride in her flawless, delicate appearance.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
She dipped her head to him, still smiling politely. "It's a pleasure," she responded, only half buying into his kind demeanor. She sat, hesitantly however, across from him. The pale yearling listened with interest, her ears perking a little as he offered one of his 'matey's' to help heal her. "I'm actually learned in healing," she informed him, reassuring him that she was quite fine. With another glance to the wound, she couldn't help but give a delicate shrug. Maybe she did care too much about her appearance, but she took pride in her beauty and grace. Aria was usually not arrogant about it, but she rarely had self-confidence issues.

Although curious how one would stop such a wound from scarring, she felt that it's healing would be a rather bittersweet.

"And.. I don't mind it scarring," she told him, "But thank you, Ferahgo." The name felt foreign on her tongue. It was unlike anything she'd ever heard before and she couldn't help but wonder what kind of crusty-old guy he really was- he did say the word matey.

"You don't happen to be making a pack down here, do you?" she then asked, turning the subject from herself to him. It was, after all, her original intent in visiting.
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
"Oh are ye now? Good, good, sorry for intrudin'" he bowed his head, showing her the tops of his brown ears and the stormy gray-blue fur between them. The subject was dropped in favor of one of her choosing. "Ye must be then neighbors then, are ye?" He rose to his paws then and gestured with jerk of his muzzle for her follow. His lips never ceased being creased in a smile. "Come, come, I show ye where I be settin' up." He turned and walked a few paces, but glanced over his shoulder to see if she was following him.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
He didn't answer, but replied as though it was implied that he was. She wondered if he'd met Lasher or Dante- somehow she didn't think Blue would venture out for meeting, she seemed more like the 'stay at home mom' type... babysit the pack and all their antics, perhaps. "I'm the beta," she nodded, wondering what he might make of that.

The male then stood and turned, beckoning her to follow. She hesitated. She didn't really want to see his territory, nor did she understand why he'd bother showing her if she was part of another pack... that's not really helpful is it? Aria stood, but made no efforts to follow, remaining silent and uneasy. 
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
She wasn't coming. He jerked his muzzle again and tried several other gestures to get her paws moving, but none worked. She stood there, hesitant, looking at him, and the last of his patience drained into the sand. "Not cooperatin' are ye?" He hummed as he took several paces back toward her. "Fine." He gave no warning other than what she may have read in his words. He lunged at her, intent that if she would not come on her own two feet then he would beat her until she decided to or drag her.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The male tried further to get her to follow, but she made no movements towards him. Finally he grew irritated, she sensed, and turned around. Muttering something at her she quickly scrambled to find words, stepping backwards herself. Something about him changed, and his friendliness turned to something a bit more.. off. "No, Sir.. I just-" she was cut off as he lunged, using her best efforts and small frame to escape. The sandy snow was slippery however, and the pale princess made no movements other than what appeared as an ungraceful scramble. He landed atop her, and she felt her tail curl beneath her as an instinctual movement in submission. 

She didn't really make movements to follow him, but being on top of her she really couldn't follow him. Her diamond-like eyes averted his, and she sent silent prayers to whatever God she felt would help her. Aria laid quietly and stiffly beneath him, making no efforts to struggle- she knew she would lose.
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Slight pp to move this forward :) I had schemed this since the start of this thread, so glad I won that dice roll LMAO.

In a blink, he had pinned her into the sand. He held her down with his weight and ferocity, and she made no move to fight against him. Lowering his rawboned muzzle to her ear, he growled, "ye will come along nice an' easy now, or I'll be bringin' ye in pieces." He knew she would comply, and so he let her up and stepped behind her. He chivied her to move forward with his teeth on her flank, and she did as she was bid.

Down the shore he forced her to walk. In the distance loomed yet another white figure, that of @Erzsébet. He marched the young beta straight toward her, and then with a cruel headbutt shoved her forward to tumble at Erzsébet's feet.

"Here! A gift of a virgin to ye!"

It was a rare thing; gifts from the Captain did not come about frequently.
90 Posts
Ooc — ebony
WHAT A TWIST

erzsébet had been primping, as usual, before her shattered mirror of pink and pearl seashell innards. her melancholy regarding her features had turned to desperation -- she simply must have the life-fluid now! trotting from the sand-bank's lee, she began to set plans for a small trip southward, but was halted by the rough appearance of ferahgo. with him was a delicate flower of a girl. the countess frowned, lifting her forepaw as the child was hurled to the sands at her feet.

the captain declared the girl a virgin, for her, and erzsébet's features came alit with interest. casting a wry smile in ferahgo's direction, she stepped forward, sniffing lightly at the other's dusty pelt. "and how is it you know she is virginal?" erzsébet chuckled softly. "tell me, girl," she continued, in much colder tones. "have you lain with a man before?"
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
hahaha oh god poor baby

He raised from her, and stiffly she walked in front of him, her tail still tucked to her underbelly. She moved, but silently. If he said anything she had completely disregarded it in a stubborn attempt to be as useless as possible. She had nothing to offer these wolves- nothing! And it wasn't until she heard his snide remark to the other female did she realize what she was maybe wanted for.

Aria was shoved, and the poor girl fell to the other's feet. She shifted herself to be more comfortable, but didn't raise from the ground. Her eyes remained down and her tail tucked. This was hell.

The woman seemed almost as bad as the asshat of a male that forced her into the snow at her feet, and the white yearling gave a quiet remark. "No," came the innocent reply, and she felt her tail hold even tighter to her stomach. But this was a female? Surely the ways of nature did not work like that.
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Bwaha :)

He didn't know. She looked like it, and she didn't smell like she had come of age. Fortunately, his assumption was correct, and she admitted that she had never been with a man. The grin of a wicked jester wound onto Ferahgo's salt-cracked and black lips. He had intended to deliver the cargo and then be gone, but he found himself rooted, curious to see what his crewwolf intended for her virgins.
90 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the girl spoke to the negative, and the countess' smile grew more icy, more filled with an unspeakable desire. "well, then. you shall do for my purposes." noticing that child clenched her plume against her underbelly, presumably to guard her untouched femininity, erzsébet gave an imperious tilt of her muzzle. "you need have no fear of me taking that from you. i need only what runs in your veins."

before the maiden could pull away, the countess leant forward and nuzzled momentarily the hollow of her throat. "such a sweet scent," she laughed. "yes. you shall do well for me. and when i am through, captain, you are welcome to do with her as you please."

with that, she lunged at the girl, white teeth snapping as she aimed her strike into the already wounded shoulder.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
I'm going to die here. The girl frantically thought, her entire body tense as she held herself stiffly at the ground of the woman. There wasn't anything she could really do. Aria was average size for her breed, but not yet fully grown- although near it. She was smaller than both wolves (at least it appeared so on the ground), and obviously outnumbered. If she ran she would surely be caught and probably be killed- or tortured- or raped... She tried not to let her mind wander- if she was attacked she would fight back but... would it be worth her struggle?

The woman held her nose to her throat, a cold sensation filling it as she breathed in. A sweet scent, the woman said. But it was then that she lunged, and Aria kind of saw it coming. She held her ground tightly, swaying only slightly as teeth came in contact with her shoulder. The pain shocked through her body, but she stood still without fighting back. The woman claimed that Ferahgo could do with her what she wanted when she was done- surely that meant she wouldn't be killed... although the alternative didn't sound any more pleasant. 

A low growl sounded in her throat as it happened, but keeping her tail clenched beneath her she endured the attack- for now. She would try to run when she had the chance, but now was not that time. 
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
She offered him the leftovers, and he snorted softly. Had he wanted the girl he could have had her; he had all but dragged her here to begin with. No, here merely wished to watch, to gain a little insight about one of his own. It was entertainment, really. So, he observed as she lunged, and the captive braced herself for whatever was to come.
90 Posts
Ooc — ebony
her attack struck, for the girl did not defend. blood welled from the thin, broken scab, and erzsébet's eyes lit with lust upon seeing the crimson droplets. "ah!" she exclaimed, and aimed to throw the child to the ground. there, she would tear at the wound, though not deep enough to expose the muscle, until the flood trickled freely and she could dip her muzzle in its life-giving flow. 

ferahgo stood close erzsébet paid him no heed. her focus belonged the the pale little virgin, and she alone.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The pain wasn't terrible- really. It wasn't anything worse than she had felt the previous day. Her only problem now was the wait, and she prayed not to be tortured for much longer. The woman shoved the poor girl to the ground, and Aria let out a quick yelp of shock as the shove was issued. The pale wolfess let out a whine as the woman burrowed her nose deeper and deeper into her shoulder, attempting to shrug her off occasionally. 
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
The Captain thought the wench intended to kill the girl, but that did not seem to be the case. She broke open the wound on her shoulder (how convenient!) and supped of the blood there like a bee with its nectar, rather than a fabled chupacabra that left its victims drained and dead. She was her own strange creature, thought Ferahgo, who continued to watch.
90 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the girl struggled feebly, and as erzsébet extended her tongue for a last droplet of blood, she caught and held the eye of her captain, chuckling darkly. presently, the countess pushed the girl to the earth and stretched out her own body atop the prisoner. "i am done," erzsébet proclaimed in her accented and lofty tones. "what shall we do with her now, captain?" she inquired of him in airy tones. already she felt the blood rushing through her veins, refreshing the day's ageing, reversing it and brightening her eyes.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Waiting rather impatiently and doing her best not to squirm at the extremely uncomfortable and awkward feeling, Aria stood with frustration. She was finally shoved to the ground and squished rather uncomfortably, letting out a noise that was extremely incomprehensible, but was actually 'fatass'. She wiggled a little under her weight, but gave up quickly her attempts of freeing herself- praying now they'd just let her go.
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
So, that was it. Erz tasted of the girl's blood and then was through with her. It seemed a bit of a waste to the Captain, but he had wiped his paws clean of the girl as soon as he had tossed her at Erz' feet. "Whatever ye want," he said plainly, rolling his shoulders. His curiosity of this matter satisfied, Ferahgo turned to leave, utterly disinterested in the young wench himself but curious of something else. He imparted upon his crewwolf a bit of cruel wisdom.

"Dead wolves tell no tales."

Then was gone.
90 Posts
Ooc — ebony
dead wolves tell no tales. erzsébet watched until her captain had gone from view, and then looked down into the pretty pale eyes of her wounded captive. at length she reached to run her tongue along the bleeding wound again. "what is your name?" the countess asked. such a one was this! the sort of slender, long-legged virgin with whom the lofty wolfess would have liked to tangle. "do not fear me. i mean no harm beyond this," she smirked, gesturing to the slash alongside the pale shoulder.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
At the implication of killing her, Aria felt her blood run cold. She understood the lingo, despite it's strange wording; she wanted nothing to do with it. She just wanted to go home. She thought to run, but not just yet. She'd wait until she could sense what the woman planned on doing. But the female did not pursue the thought, instead she simply lapped at her still bleeding shoulder and began to make an awkward (for Aria, at least) small talk. The girl shifted, not moving her shoulder from the icy queen- that would make her angry, and for now she wasn't doing anything harmful... 

The snowy girl remained silent for a moment, gathering her thoughts into more coherent sentences. "Aria January," she replied softly, her tail held stiffly beside her legs. She didn't really fear her anymore, just the situation. Somehow the woman seemed nicer now... despite the scene she had just caused. Aria remained uneasy, but no longer fearful- stiff, but not shaking. 
90 Posts
Ooc — ebony
erzsébet was pleased to note that the child did not fight again; she lapped delicately again at the girl's shoulder, a hummingbird touch to the torn flesh there, and sighed at the pure taste of the crimson droplets. "i am erzsébet," she rejoined in her heavy tones. "now, aria, what shall we do with you? what would you like?" her tone was light but mocking - it was a game for the woman, to pretend that her pretty captive had a say in her own fate.