Moonstone Quarry if i could fly, i'd be coming right back home to you
battle without honor or humanity
140 Posts
Ooc —
this may be my last post in our little 'spree' - I got to go to work! But thank you very much, I loved writing with you - if you go further south and need someone to thread w/ just tag me!

The female's response was near immediate: another pack the wolf knew nothing of. The name was intriguing, but more so was the wolf's lack of hesitance in providing it. The shrewd side of Pallas wondered then if the wolf was intimate with this 'Saltwinter' pack in some capacity. Pallas didn't mind a walk, but she had never cared much for water. Nor had she since her introduction into the Wilds ever found brine on the breeze. This lead her to conclude it was quite a jaunt indeed. The 'darker ideals' thing - this seemed like more her style, though Pallas lacked the patience to be a good disciple. "Good to know, I'll keep both in mind." Now she knew of not one, but four packs from this interchange: it was useful having 'friends', wasn't it?
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i could fly, i'd be coming right back home to you - by Pallas Stormthorn - April 17, 2016, 03:49 PM