Neverwinter Forest i wipe my brow and i sweat my rust
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
AW -- I haven't made many of these lately so Scim can mingle with his pack mates.. so sorry guys. here.
Eshe was due within weeks – her slender form was rounding, despite their hunger, and the cinnamon wolf felt the desperation at the possibility that not only would he lose the children that did currently live within her womb, but Eshe herself, should she not become better nourished.

He had come upon a hare, and with gleaming eyes that spoke of his hunger, the wolf quietly stalked forward, hoping to keep out of the creature’s senses and sight. With a lunge forward, his jaws would click upon empty air – the hare, despite its own thin form, was well away, and the large wolf would only chase it for a moment before noting it was a lost cause to expend such energy.

Instead, he slowed his pace, loping forward, his nose drifting to the ground as he made to track it. Such a large morsel could not be forgotten so easily, and the wolf was determined to seek it out again.. once it had chosen a different place to settle.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone