Seaside Moors A siren I might be, but I am just searching for love
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Slancio actually means passion, but slapping could be the next definition for him hehe

The female wolf bowed her head to him, a proper and pristine greeting. Slancio was somewhat surprised that such a polite greeting would come from the semingly fierce looking wolf. She introduced herself as Ondine with a slight accent, one he didn't recognize. Slancio filed the name away, she would be easy to remember with her dyed snout appearance and black eye.

She then answered his question, saying she was merely a traveller. Silently, he wondered if she would be willing to follow him back to Saltwinter. "I'm passing through as well. I have travelled here by almost a week, along the coast, and the sights I have seen are amazing." He mentioned his travelling with pride, head tilted up. 

When she replied to his quip with a line about poison, he wondered what she had encountered to make her say that. With a good natured shrug, he spoke, "I might have to challenge you on that. I tried to eat one of the locusts once, to see if I could exploit the insects. I can tell you right now it was the worse thing I had ever taste."
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A siren I might be, but I am just searching for love - by Slancio - May 06, 2016, 06:43 AM