Seaside Moors A siren I might be, but I am just searching for love
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
His words on the coast got her attention. She had been born on a coast and had admired the sight of the waves for many years. She adored being there, every minute of the day, though dawn and dusk were her favorite. She wondered now if he had also been born at a coast, for he definitely smelled like one who roamed there. Then again, after a whole week of traveling trough the strong scent of the sea, one was bound to carry it with it.

I grew up near a coast. It's a truly beautiful place, isn't it? She said dreamily. She wondered if there were packs near the waves, for if that were the case, she had to check out what kind of wolves had chosen such a wonderful place. But joining a pack now, with food so scarce, wasn't the brightest of plans. But then, she was in good shape and well fed and it would only take another month or so before the green would grow back.

Ah, but the more hungry you get, the better it will taste. She said with a meant grin. Her words were true though. As soon as a wolf got hungry, it would eat all that is edible, even his own sort.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
RE: A siren I might be, but I am just searching for love - by Cattail - May 06, 2016, 08:21 AM