Broken Antler Fen Get me some food.
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Medic caught her ear, as before, and a smile spread across her face. She would think about it, yes, but who knows what else would catch her attention if anything. the second mention of kids sounds no tempting than the last: the copper girl wanted kids of her own, not to watch others for hours on end while she could be doing her job.
       "Being a medic sounds like something I might like."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian trotted back over their borders. It felt great to be home again, even though they were never in danger. Sebastian was definitely a homebound wolf. He had done his traveling as a lone wolf and now he wanted to settle. "Great! I could teach you a few things if you like," he offered. "Once the plants are back though," he added in a mutter and smiled apologetically. Like it was his fault. He wished he could teach her now.
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy nodded, following by her alphas flank quietly as she thought. What would life be like, being a healer? She would need to learn all the herbs, something she wasn't totally keen on, but the prospect of helping her packmates was one that shone. Perhaps there was another way to help so directly?
As Sebastian said, she shouldn't know as a yearling. There was time, much more time, to figure out her life. Maybe for now she should be worried about her mate, her pack: survival. All that. With one last lemon gaze to the charcoal male, Brandy dipped her head respectfully. 
         "It seems I have a lot of thinking to do, Sebastian. Excuse me, alpha?"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was pleased he could offer some guidance to the yearling. It made him feel better about the fact that the might be a good father one day. "Of course, Brandy," he returned and dipped his muzzle.

Sebastian himself was pretty positive that Brandy might follow a lesson with him. It would be good for his own trade too, to recite what he had been doing. Once those herbs returned Sebastian was going back in full swing to gather plants and herbs for a nicely filled cache.

- end-