Sleeping Dragon Define Me
2 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Joining 
Syri had been travelling now almost a month but she could feel she was getting close. Besides, the directions Verc had given her had been very clear and precise. She tentavely approached the border of the pack she had been told was called Sleeping Dragon or Drageda. She was a tad nervous but at the same time she wasnt. It hadn't been too long since she had seen Thurin or even Seregryn or Gavriel. It had only been a matter of months.

She hoped that Thurin would be happy to hear the news of her pack was taken well back at Trigeda and she also hoped that Thurin might be willing to offer Syri a home here in Drageda. Things were not the same back at Trigeda with the pack having dissolved and she wanted to be of better service here. She paused near the borders but not trespassing and howled calling for the alphas as well as the other wolves who had lived in Sea/Trigeda. She would be happy to reunite with some of them again.

She sat at borders head low and ears tucked in case the reception was not warm. She may be familiar with these wolves but she still remained respectful. 

This post felt awkward. I promise they won't all be this bad XD @Thuringwethil @Gyda @Seregrýn @Gavriel
103 Posts
Ooc —
The call rang out, and the girl stopped her business for a moment. That voice upon the wind - it was familiar. There was something about it that she recognized, but it had been so long since Seageda that the girl doesn't know what to make of it. Either way, it comes from the borderlands, and she is nearest. Seregryn drops what she is doing (which isn't much, just some scouting for rabbits which haven't been around since the bug invasion) and heads towards the territory's limits.

As she reaches the base of the mountain she assumes a slinking posture, worming her way between the trees as if there is something more than shadow to hide her russet figure. She forgets momentarily about the ruination to the world, and tries to sneak up on the stranger - rounding upon the woman's position from the east, though she has nowhere to hide, and likely looks quite foolish. Once she is close Seregryn lifts her head and observes, her red eyes bright and inquisitive, though she stays silent - judging the other quietly.
Please be aware, this character is not a wolf-dog cross of any kind. 
Her colors and patterns are inspired by Belgian Malinois dogs, but she is 100% wolf.
2 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Syri wasn't waiting long before she caught a glimpse of a familiar wolf eyeing her from the east. Syri rose and began to approach Seregryn slowly in case the wolf did not recognize her. It was possible since they had not worked together often back in Trigeda. Only a few times had Syri offered her advice to the tan fae. 

She offered a small but respectful smile and a dip of her head in greeting. "I don't know if you remember me Seregryn, but I am from Trigeda. I come bearing some news and am also hoping to offer my service here in Drageda," she spoke calmly. "My name is Syri," she added waiting for some sort of recognition or response.
103 Posts
Ooc —
Italics are trigdasleng!

Trigeda. It was not so long ago that she had called it home, but the place seemed so distant from her now. It has been so long since she'd seen any familiar faces from that place. She doesn't immediately recognize the woman despite studying her, and it isn't until she starts speaking that Seregryn's ears twitch and she shows a true interest. She slinks closer, sniffing at the air, as if the worlds themselves held an aroma which would tell her every detail. All she needed to do was wait, though. The woman explained herself promptly.

If she held news, Seregryn was hungry for it. Her head tilted slightly, and she wondered if playing a game with this woman would be wise; she could gather the information herself and have something of value to hold over Gyda, at the very least. Something the gray woman would not know. A small smile played about her face as she contemplated this, which broadened as Syri introduced herself.

I remember, she lied, having put Trigeda behind her. It would be smart to play along for now, though. Trigeda was a beautiful place. I am glad to have you among us, such vagaries were easy to deliver. Then, she moved on to what mattered: What news do you bring us? I can bring it to the heda for you; she trusts me as her heir, and might be more defensive around you alone.
Please be aware, this character is not a wolf-dog cross of any kind. 
Her colors and patterns are inspired by Belgian Malinois dogs, but she is 100% wolf.