Broken Antler Fen A Nephew Returns
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Both out of respect and sense of duty, Embry dipped his head in a swift bow before raising his gaze to meet the Alpha female's. Though still submissive, he angled his ears so that they faced the she-wolf before parting his lips to speak. "If this place is what you call stripped, I must say I'm quite impressed." He grinned politely, his brows raised and his tail swaying at a playful stance. "Two howls in one day, too. Looks like others are catching on."
     He kept his position so as not to display an air of imperiousness. At the moment his prime task was to remain vigilant in attaining a courtious air - especially in front of the Alpha female. "The name is Embry." He quickly added, visibly shifting his weight. "My mother - you might not have known her. She had us within the territory. Her name was Sapphire, Sapphire Valentine."

He searched the female's gaze for any hint of recognition. "My brother and sister, we all went with her when she left Broken Antler Fen's land. I still remember the soft ground and humidity from before we left." His blonde fur, though dimmed from the thick layer of moisture lying upon it, was strange in contrast to the wolf before him. He found this quite unsettling, but didn't voice his thoughts. Surely it was normal? Surely other wolves had attained his own strange attributes?
     He snapped out of his wandering thoughts, his gaze losing the clouded state it had acquired. "A-anyway, I'm here now to ask permission to join the ranks of Broken Antler Fen." 
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
A Nephew Returns - by Embry - May 26, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Pearl - May 27, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Embry - May 27, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Sebastian - May 28, 2016, 07:04 AM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Ambrosia - May 28, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Pearl - May 28, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Sebastian - May 29, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Ambrosia - June 02, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Embry - June 03, 2016, 12:56 AM