Stavanger Bay fury and reason
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
This has been going on for ages! I'd love another at some point tho if you're down for it. <3
Fate ā€“ as it would seem ā€“ was on the side of the ghostly figure. He had been blessed by the kindness of a complete stranger in a time were most wolves were scrounging for their meals, not only to feed the angry hunger that barked inside of their guts, but to feed their starving families as well. Kierkegaard was nothing more than a creature bound to no-one, and yet he had been touched by the good heart of this dusty-legged male who had appeared from nowhere.
Ā 
The scent of fish roused the male somewhat, and his fiery optics shot open to blink once or twice in surprise at the events unfolding around him. Breathing heavily, the ghost parted his jaws and drew his tongue across the salty body of the fish. It reeked, but he was so deranged from hunger that it tasted of the high heavens. With shaky movements, the man moved to prop himself up on his shoulders and parted his jaws so that he could feed. It was only then that he recalled the stranger, and turned his vision on the male who had been so patient with his figure in the water. Fixing him with the fire of his gaze, the brute bobbed his head out of respect, unable ā€“ at first ā€“ to find the right words.
Ā 
ā€œIā€¦ I owe you a great deal,ā€ he rumbled in a cracking baritone, rusty from lack of use. His tail thumped once and he cast a grateful expression on his grizzled features. ā€œI am Kierkegaard, and I have already taken a great deal of your time, but your actions will not be forgotten.ā€ The ghostly brute then returned to the fish and swallowed it in a manner of three large bites.
old enough to know i'll end up dying, not young enough to forget again
Messages In This Thread
fury and reason - by Kierkegaard - May 31, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: fury and reason - by Floki - June 02, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: fury and reason - by Kierkegaard - June 07, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: fury and reason - by Floki - June 08, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: fury and reason - by Kierkegaard - June 11, 2016, 03:18 AM
RE: fury and reason - by Floki - June 14, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: fury and reason - by Kierkegaard - June 23, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: fury and reason - by Floki - June 25, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: fury and reason - by Kierkegaard - June 27, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: fury and reason - by Floki - June 27, 2016, 03:52 PM