Silvertip Mountain The panic of your dreams keeps you awake
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Always restless, Phocion found himself this night traveling the perimeter of the mountain, eyes scanning for any bit of nocturnal prey he could stumble upon. He much preferred night to day; the sun was becoming more garish by the day as spring had now dissolved into summer. Besides, the stars were nice to look at, winking down at him as if they held some sort of secret between each other.

He was about to travel further upward when he caught wind of an unfamiliar scent--another wolf. A growl rose slowly in his throat before further inhalations told him this was a Silvertip she-wolf, albeit one he had never met before. Relaxing, he started to pad toward the source of the smell until he came upon a white wolf, blue eyes fixed on the sky.

Quietly, Phocion walked to where she sat and parked himself next to her, lifting his gaze as well. "Good night for stargazing," he remarked, still looking up. "No clouds, no rain. The moon is particularly bright tonight." He looked back down and cast the female a sideways glance. She was pale, even paler than he, and her eyes were impossibly blue, and incredibly beautiful, at that.

"I don't think we've met," he said, smiling at her. "I'm Phocion. I assume you're new to Silvertip." Belatedly, he noticed the stiffness of her posture and realized something must be wrong, but he didn't pry--for now.
Messages In This Thread
The panic of your dreams keeps you awake - by Niita - June 01, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: The panic of your dreams keeps you awake - by Phocion - June 01, 2016, 04:22 PM