Silvertip Mountain The panic of your dreams keeps you awake
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
"Whoa-hoa," Phocion said, letting out a long whistle of appreciation. The sound reverberated off the cavern walls, echoing over and over and over. He turned back to Niita. She looked ethereally beautiful here, her pale fur gleaming in the moonlight, eyes lit like gemstones and full of wonder. "I take it you like it here?"

He began to step nimbly around, looking up at the crystal stalactites that hung from the ceiling. The grim part of his brain imagined one of those pointy things snapping and falling to pierce him through, pinning his body to the ground. He shuddered briefly and stood still, returning his gaze to his companion.

"Down south, I found a cave like this," he said, beginning to reminisce. "A buddy of mine and I were looking for food when we stumbled upon this gorgeous cavern. We returned there every night while I was still staying in that area and stayed awake until the sun rose, trading stories."

Phocion sat down, stifling a yawn. It had been a while since he had slept. "God, it is peaceful here, isn't it?" he mused, closing his eyes in momentary bliss. He opened them and smiled at Niita. "I hope you find it as peaceful as I do, my dear." His tone was light and playful, spoken with a wink.
Messages In This Thread
The panic of your dreams keeps you awake - by Niita - June 01, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: The panic of your dreams keeps you awake - by Phocion - June 02, 2016, 12:42 AM